Sat, Sep 21, 9:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Alien3 Model . . .

darkart ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2001 at 2:50 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:21 AM

I have been trying to download this model. It wont do it, if any body has this model "Alien3" or any of the HR Giger Alien 3D Models any format. I would like to get these from you. This would be greatly appreciated! let me know what i have to do . . . Thanks, ~JRB jrbill@his.com

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2001 at 6:49 PM

file_194060.JPG

Ok I think I found the right obj for this, Im going to need some space at least 17 gigs of ftp space to upload the alien 3 model so it can be posted, I also would like to to post the fly too.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2001 at 6:51 PM

file_194062.JPG

the fly

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2001 at 6:52 PM

correction 17 megabytes, Both models are Virus and SixPacwolf creations, Im SixPacWolf.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2001 at 7:01 PM

file_194064.JPG

ED DRIVER IS MAKING A TEXTURE for THE*FLY,tHE aLIEN STILL NEEDS A NEW UV MAP,Temkplate and TEXTURE, Im no nothing about this stuff, It really confuses me, So Anyone who wants to do the Maps and UV work on the alien be my guest.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2001 at 1:05 AM

Good news, Tj has has been kind to host these until permanent space can be found, OPnce the space is found ill send the link to propsguild and freestuff.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2001 at 1:06 AM

whats real freaky and your not going to belive it both the alien 3 model and the fly model use the same geometry obj file.

The Wraith ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2001 at 3:25 AM

Please, PLEASE, Somebody tell me where I can get that killer Alien model. I would love to work on a texture for it!!!

darkart ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2001 at 4:20 AM

Thanks for the replies Mesh Magick. Very nice work, Im still learning how to make models. Ill be looking for them whenever they get online. Greetz, ~JRB

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2001 at 5:17 PM

Wraith I have the textures but they need to be transferred over to new template made from remapping the UV, the alien is without a uv map on the head.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2001 at 8:17 PM

The figure has joint connection problems however someone who is in the mood may want to rebone the figure in propack if they feel up to it. I did what I could most of the problems are in the legs and back spines. However the Alien still renders real nice even with the joint problems.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.