Wed, Oct 23, 2:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: Looking for standstill walk

flashmoyo ( ) posted Sat, 19 December 2009 at 11:30 AM · edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 12:25 AM

Hello all.

I need to have a character performing a standstill walk animation on poser,
If someone can either point me in the right direction on how to either make or purchase a standstill walk on a character i would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

jonnybode ( ) posted Sat, 19 December 2009 at 11:42 AM

Hi!

In the pose folder/walkdesigner  there are walks on the spot, or maybe I dont get your question right.

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Mon, 21 December 2009 at 4:03 AM

Attached Link: TinkerBell Catwalk mkVc

Red thumbnails indicate stationary walk cycle, green indicate motile (doll walks across scene).

Free for both personal and commercial renders, do not redistribute motion sequences or derivatives thereof.

Poser 12, in feet.  

OSes:  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

stimuli ( ) posted Mon, 21 December 2009 at 2:14 PM

The Poser Walk designer walks look goofy to me no matter how they are tweaked.

There are stationary animated walk poses available at Renderotica for V4, Aiko 3 and 4 and Terai Yuki 2 and they include poses with or without breast bounce. These are designed specificly for walking in place and to look more natural than the Poser walk designer can usually create.

These products offer a beefy readme for poser animation and full tech support from the maker of the pose.

Just search the store at Renderotica (or animotions) for "V4 Strut" or "A3 Strut" or TY2 Strut"

Dont let the "adult" nature of Renderotica scare you. There are some great products available there (as well as very helpful staff and artists).

just make sure you're 18 years of age or over =)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.