Sun, Oct 6, 10:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT - for a laugh

skiwillgee ( ) posted Fri, 18 December 2009 at 6:02 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 7:57 AM

Attached Link: sleigh ride

Some of you in the States may know there is a winter storm coming up the east coast.  So far, we have only gotten rain and sleet but more is on the way.  Well... when I arrived home from work my college age daughter (geetargeek here at R'osity) was trying out a sled on sleet covered grass. 

When you view this be aware that I live on a hill that slopes down to the river.  I nearly wet my pants laughing.  We play hard in my family.

AnnieD ( ) posted Fri, 18 December 2009 at 7:50 PM

I love iit willie!!  Best time I've had all year.  lol

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 19 December 2009 at 12:03 AM

yes, it's time for our traditional 'run out and buy up all the bread, eggs and milk in case we get snowed in for 2 weeks (not)'...;)

looks like fun.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

peedy ( ) posted Sat, 19 December 2009 at 12:18 AM

Sure looks like she had a great time!
Thanks for the ride! :-D

Corrie

erosiaart ( ) posted Sat, 19 December 2009 at 4:08 AM

lol!! she had tons of fun..didn't she??

Ang25 ( ) posted Sat, 19 December 2009 at 8:00 AM

ROFL!  OMG! You are so lucky she's a girl, if that had been a boy, I bet we'd have seen that tree up close and personal. That video had me scared. Hope you guys enjoy the weather and keep it done there, lol.

Rayraz ( ) posted Sun, 20 December 2009 at 3:27 AM

ooh yea i remember her, she makes great photos! u should really get her to start brycing.. she's got a real good eye for composition and lighting.

hmm.. now i kinda wish we had actual hills here in the netherlands... lol 

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

peedy ( ) posted Sun, 20 December 2009 at 8:33 AM

We do, Rayraz, in Limburg.
At least you can have a decent sleigh downhill there! :-D

Corrie

Rayraz ( ) posted Sun, 20 December 2009 at 8:51 AM

hmm yea okay we have hills there, but im in de randstad, where everythings flat and below sea level haha. the only downhill parts where i could go when i was young were roads, but if u'd sleigh down there u would risk gettin hit by a bus or a car once u reached the bottom so no one has ever been crazy enough to do that haha.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

peedy ( ) posted Sun, 20 December 2009 at 9:13 AM

I know.
I am from and in Rotterdam. :-D

Corrie

UVDan ( ) posted Tue, 22 December 2009 at 7:51 AM
Forum Moderator

She's a screamer!!

Rayraz you can always tie off on a car bumper.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

Rayraz ( ) posted Tue, 22 December 2009 at 11:03 AM

@UVDan haha yea i could try that but it might go a bit fast once they turn onto the highway :-P or i might go airborne with the traffic bumps! haha

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

skiwillgee ( ) posted Tue, 22 December 2009 at 5:19 PM

Rayraz
Where is your sense of adventure?  I can tell UVDan has done that.  Living and playing on the edge is the call of duty for all us bona-fide rednecks.  I proudly declare I have held onto a rope tied to the back bumper of a 4 wheel drive pickup truck  while sitting astraddle an inverted Coca Cola sign at near 35mph.  It was a hoot until the curve in the road sent me into the ditch.  I lived, therefore I laughed.

(last words of a redneck, "Hey y'all watch this!")

Willie

PS

Anything that results in "airborne" can't be all bad.

Rayraz ( ) posted Tue, 22 December 2009 at 5:48 PM

hahah yea but dutch people cant drive.. they think the lack of sharp turns on highways means you have to invent them yourself and zigzag in every direction to overtake whoever drives in front of you. thats not the ideal driving style when you're gettin pulled behind it on a sleigh haha.

i'll agree the airborne part might actually be fun lol

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

skiwillgee ( ) posted Wed, 23 December 2009 at 9:05 PM

Yeah,  do it !   

Any more misadventures in the name of jun out there someone would like to own up to?  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.