Mon, Sep 23, 9:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Vue poser import problems?

Zak666Williams ( ) posted Tue, 22 December 2009 at 7:20 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:28 PM

i import a poser character .pz3 i go through all the steps and then once it is done my poser character (Akio 3) dose not apear in my vue scene.

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Tue, 22 December 2009 at 10:10 PM

A lot of the non-DAZ figures are compressed.  The obj file is instead a obz. file  Vue can't import a obz.  Go into Poser and uncompress the files and then save the pz3 file again.

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

GRA ( ) posted Wed, 23 December 2009 at 6:20 AM

Akio 3 is a DAZ figures

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Wed, 23 December 2009 at 1:33 PM

Ah!  Too many figures and names. 

The other problem is external Runtimes.  Use Poser's Collect Scene Inventory script and see if you can import the pz3 for the new folders created by Poser.  It will have all of the obj and texture files in one folder.  Makes importing very easy.

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

silverblade33 ( ) posted Thu, 24 December 2009 at 7:54 AM

As Peggy says :)
please see my tutorial on this, in my signature, as always :)

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

MyCat ( ) posted Thu, 31 December 2009 at 5:25 PM · edited Thu, 31 December 2009 at 5:25 PM

Quote - Akio 3 is a DAZ figures[/quote
No it isn't. Aiko 3 is. 😄

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Fri, 01 January 2010 at 12:49 AM

Quote - i import a poser character .pz3 i go through all the steps and then once it is done my poser character (Akio 3) dose not apear in my vue scene.

I tried it just now in Vue 8 Infinite and she looks fine.  She had the default red skin suit on when loaded into Poser 6 and I gave her an Aiko3 floating pose before saving as PZ3.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.