Sat, Aug 3, 2:02 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 25 7:29 pm)

Subject: Is there a product comparison posted over at eco of complete vs infinite?

Gareee ( ) posted Mon, 28 December 2009 at 9:06 AM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 1:27 AM

I'm wondering what the differences are this go around.. if I'm going to buy it so I can use it as a writeoff, I need to buy before the end of the year.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

agiel ( ) posted Mon, 28 December 2009 at 9:29 AM

Attached Link: http://www.e-onsoftware.com/products/vue/vue_8_infinite/?page=15

You can find a comparison at the end of the Requirements page for Vue 8 Infinite. 

Just select which version you want to compare with and press 'compare'.

wabe ( ) posted Mon, 28 December 2009 at 9:30 AM
Online Now!

I guess you mean e-on. And yes it is. Here:

www.e-onsoftware.com/products/vue/vue_8_complete/

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

Gareee ( ) posted Tue, 29 December 2009 at 8:54 AM

Hmm doesn't look like there even IS a sidegrade from V7I to V8 complete.

There is a $100 difference from V7 complete to V8 complete, and v7I to V8I...it looks like the extra $100 is mainly for high end production this go around.. I might have to call them and ask how you go from V7I to V8complete, and how much that costs.

Gareee ( ) posted Wed, 30 December 2009 at 7:27 AM

Evidently, there IS no upgrade to go from V7I to V8 complete... so if I want to upgrade, I have to buy the more commercially oriented license, and spend the extra $100 8(

I never found a use for the more advanced V7I features, so it loosk like complete is more what I only need now, but without a choice, I'll have to byte the bullet. 8(

ddaydreams ( ) posted Wed, 30 December 2009 at 7:23 PM

Be careful
If you find a way to sidegrade to V8 Complete using your V7I license to get a discount you could lose any discounted upgrade path to future Infinite. So lets say in year you decide that V9I has some feature you just gotta have. You would have to pay full price for infinite all over again rather than getting an upgrade discount that you would have gotten by going from V8I to V9I

Frank Hawkins/Owner/DigitalDaydreams

Frank_Hawkins_Design

Frank Lee Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery Store

My U.S.A eBay Graphics Software Store~~ My International eBay Graphics Software Store

Gareee ( ) posted Wed, 30 December 2009 at 9:39 PM

I ended up getting the V8I upgrade earlier today. Now I just have to get baqck up to peed with it, and try to find some tutorials on the new features.

Gareee ( ) posted Thu, 31 December 2009 at 11:46 AM

Thats where I purchased my V7I upgrade last year.

I'll have to pay them another visit...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.