Sun, Sep 22, 8:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery 52 (Last one for 2009)

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Mon, 28 December 2009 at 2:00 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:24 AM

Welcome to the 52nd Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2009

What a great year this has been in the Photo Gallery !!!!

Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links
HERE

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Mon, 28 December 2009 at 2:00 PM · edited Mon, 28 December 2009 at 2:05 PM

**As 2009 comes to a close, I'd like to thank all of the Photo Staff for making this project possible.. I'd also like to thank all of the artists for sharing their outstanding work here at Renderosity. Congrats to all who were selected this week and thru the entire year !!

Be sure to check out the archive of all of the Last week in the Gallery selections for 2009

HERE

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bluedarkmoon ( ) posted Mon, 28 December 2009 at 2:56 PM

Thank you so much for selecting one of my photos .. I appreciate it very much and congrats to all the pics of the week!*

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 28 December 2009 at 2:58 PM

I am honored and amazed to be in such great company this week. So many talented and skilled artists are represented here. My firmest handshake and sincerest thank you to all of you for making this year here a stellar experience for me!

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

MRNot ( ) posted Mon, 28 December 2009 at 3:18 PM

It's indeed an honour to be selected. A lot of amazing work on display here at Renderosity..

kbrog ( ) posted Mon, 28 December 2009 at 3:54 PM

Congratulations to all of you!

:D

belasebok ( ) posted Mon, 28 December 2009 at 4:48 PM

It's a great honour to be selected! Congratulations to the other selected artists.

West_coaster07 ( ) posted Mon, 28 December 2009 at 6:01 PM

I am very honoured that one of my pics has been selected to sit along side those other very talented artists.  Congradulations to them and once again I am very  honoured to be included with them.  Thank you 

costapanos ( ) posted Mon, 28 December 2009 at 7:59 PM

Thank you so much for selecting one of my images. Im very honoured  to be here with the other selected artists. Congratulations to everyone who was selected and to everyone who posts on this site.

In Xanadu did Kublai Khan a pleasuredome erect

danapommet ( ) posted Mon, 28 December 2009 at 8:28 PM

It is a great honor, to be included in this group of outstanding artists, whose goal is to share their photos, here at Renderosity. Congratulations to all that were selected.  

vladhome ( ) posted Mon, 28 December 2009 at 9:23 PM

Thanks everyone for your positive feedback and support!

dashboard_jehovah ( ) posted Tue, 29 December 2009 at 1:28 AM

Had no idea that this existed!

Thanks for including my photo in the collage of the much more talented photographers than myself....peace to you all!

Meisiekind ( ) posted Tue, 29 December 2009 at 3:08 AM

Congratulations to all the artist who got selected this week! There are certainly some real talent coming through!

To Bruce and the rest of the Photo Staff - thank you for all your hard work on this!!!
Hugs, Carin

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

myrrhluz ( ) posted Tue, 29 December 2009 at 3:42 AM

Congratulations to all selected this week!  Stunning and inspiring images!

prutzworks ( ) posted Tue, 29 December 2009 at 3:54 AM · edited Tue, 29 December 2009 at 3:57 AM

congratulations to all, it was difficult to choose last week

thanx Bruce for the collage

minder is meer

X-PaX ( ) posted Tue, 29 December 2009 at 4:17 AM

Thank you very much for selecting one of my photos.
It was a nice surprise.

X-PaX

SiteMail

→ [ www.3dspots.de ]   |   [ www.cwhp.de ]

Stringy ( ) posted Tue, 29 December 2009 at 5:54 AM

Thanks for including my pic. Always enjoyed the friendly atmosphere here at Rosity. All the best for 2010!

Terraviva ( ) posted Tue, 29 December 2009 at 6:55 AM

Thank you for including one of my photos, it's a humbling and a motivating experience!
Congratulations to all, thanks for viewing and commenting on my works, and for making R'osity such a wonderful place for newbies and veterans alike :)
Wishing you all the best in 2010!

Myel ( ) posted Tue, 29 December 2009 at 10:13 AM

Wow! I'm so happy than one of my photos has be selected this week in the gallery!
It was though very simple ...
It is for me the best way to end this year!
And congratulations to other artists selected this week!
Myel

MossSphere ( ) posted Wed, 30 December 2009 at 5:27 PM

Thank you for selecting one of my pictures for this weeks Gallery.

Congratulations to all the others selected, and best wishes to everyone involved with Renderosity for the New Year - I'm looking forward to seeing even more superb pictures in 2010!

Moz.

EBSPhotographic ( ) posted Wed, 30 December 2009 at 11:09 PM · edited Wed, 30 December 2009 at 11:12 PM

Sorry I'm late to the party here...  

Thank you to whomever I need to thank for selecting one of my photographs for the Last Week In the Gallery.  I'm very flattered to say the least!!!

I'm very honored to have one of my humble photos along side such talented artist! 

Thank you again, you just made my day!!!

Regards,
Eric S. Bauer

abstractix ( ) posted Wed, 30 December 2009 at 11:41 PM

It looks like I'm a little late in responding too. :)

It's definitely an honor to have my latest shot chosen for this award.

Thank you all for the browsing of my gallery but most of all for making me think, laugh, cry and wonder as I gaze through all of yours...

Tim

bmac62 ( ) posted Thu, 31 December 2009 at 4:23 PM

Wonderful selections by Bruce and the staff...as always. But I'm sure it doesn't get any easier and to do it 52 times a year!!! This is always such a great place to visit and gape at everybody's fine work. Thanks.  Bill:)

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 4:32 AM

I looked at this earlier in the week, but got in a hurry and never got a chance until now to say how much I've enjoyed seeing these images!  Many thanks to Bruce and the staff for this week's collection, and for the weekly LWITGs for 2009.  Your dedication and commitment to this feature is so much appreciated.  Thank you all!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.