Sun, Sep 22, 9:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Brushes that are free.

julesart ( ) posted Mon, 28 December 2009 at 10:46 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:17 PM

I have a question.  There was a magazine that offered free brushes in the issue.  You can no longer get that magazine and a friend of mine has it.  Can I get them from her or is that against copyright law?   I tried to buy the magazine directly from the publisher but it is out of stock and print.
The brushes are free.  I guess the best thing to do is call the publisher huh? Just thought I'd ask to see what your thoughts are.  I am very respectful of those laws. Thanks

Lucie ( ) posted Tue, 29 December 2009 at 2:24 PM

Usually brushes, photos and other goodies on CDs that are in magazines are offered by other businesses and it should say on the CD or in the magazine where they come from often with a link to the website.  Maybe your friend could tell you and you could check directly with whoever was offering the brushes in the magazine?  It's possible they offer them on their site and maybe offer other brushes as well...

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)

aquiavic ( ) posted Tue, 29 December 2009 at 6:24 PM

There are tons of free brushes on the internet. Google free Photoshop Brushes.
This place has a ton.
www.deviantart.com

julesart ( ) posted Tue, 29 December 2009 at 6:35 PM

Thanks for your reply, yes I know about this site.  I got the problem solved the right way.   It was these specific brushes I needed.   Thank you. for taking the time to read this and reply.  I appreciate it.

Lucie ( ) posted Tue, 29 December 2009 at 6:40 PM

Glad you found a solution, that's great!  :)

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)

Sveva ( ) posted Tue, 29 December 2009 at 10:24 PM

Jules if you are ever looking for a specific brush - let me know - I can probably sort you out in the exact direction you need to go as I only grab brushes that are ok to use for what I need to use them for, so mostly I pay for them, but there are many that are free that are ok to use as well.

Just hollar if you need me I don't always check forums =)

julesart ( ) posted Tue, 29 December 2009 at 11:25 PM

Thanks Susan you are a doll!

smokeyC4D ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 1:07 AM

This site has quite a few!  http://www.brushking.eu/
Cheers!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.