Mon, Oct 21, 10:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Still more help needed: looking for businesswoman outfits

joea64 ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 10:59 AM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:40 PM

Where can I find more professional/business woman type outfits beyond those included with Poser itself? I've scoured the biggest archives, but can't seem to find very much. I'm looking for variants on your basic smart-looking jacket/blouse/skirt combo. -Joe-

bjbrown ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 11:32 AM

It depends on the model you're using. If you're using Victoria, check out some of the3dwizard's Victoria clothing morph packages, which add flexibility to DAZ's Victoria clothing packs. Then just add some conservative textures- free stuff and the marketplace here should have lots of them.

joea64 ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 11:45 AM

Unfortunately, I don't have Victoria, just the standard P4 female models. I assume the textures you mentioned will work with the basic business woman suit, but will any of the morph packages work to alter said suit? (Newbie question.) -Joe-

agiel ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 12:15 PM

Attached Link: http://www23.freeweb.ne.jp/photo/isop2400/product.html

Try ISOP clothes and textures (see the link). They should work for the P4 woman. The site is in japanese but the images are self explanatory.

HandspanStudios ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 1:18 PM

http://www.poserworld.com/ They have a subscription fee but it's well worth it, they have lots of great clothes for all the figures.

"Your work is to keep cranking the flywheel that turns the gears that spin the belt in the engine of belief that keeps you and your desk in midair."

Annie Dillard

bjbrown ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 1:51 PM

If you're using the standard P4, there are lots of clothes available via free download for her. Just search the free databases until you find the pieces. There are lots of textures for them too. I would be surprised if you couldn't find everything you needed in the Free Stuff section here.

joea64 ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 7:22 PM

Thanks, Agiel - I found three nice miniskirt suit images via the Japanese site. Now I just have to find some more good suit textures with longer skirts. Poserworld.com looks interesting; I may subscribe when I have a bit more $$ on hand. -Joe-

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.