Sun, Sep 15, 5:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: Dragonfly wings:- help please

chohole ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 12:47 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 2:39 PM

I have gone back to try again with the dragonfly wings, and still can't figure out how the darn things work. I have an obj, jpg, bump and trans for each figure, plus a pz3 file. No instructions as to where to place these. How do I get them to work? When I open the pz3 file as a character I get the "this is a newer version than expected etc" message and the file opens, on a black background. What am I doing wrong.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 2:30 PM

I went through this too. You need to contact the person who created them and ask him to send you the files he sent me, and then they should work. Tell him you're having problems with them, he does have a fix. Marque

chohole ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 3:02 PM

Thanks Marque, its nice to know there is always someone out there who can help us newbies. I have the figure already to add the wings to, just couldn't go any further.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 3:36 PM

That's because of the way he has it set up. He ended up sending me the files as objects not pz3 files, then they worked great. Once you load them that way you can add them to your figure without a problem. Marque

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.