Sun, Oct 6, 6:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2010 Last Week in the Gallery 1

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 2:54 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Welcome to the 1st Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2010

Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links
[ HERE

](http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/LWitG_10/LWitG_1.html)

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 2:54 PM · edited Sun, 03 January 2010 at 2:55 PM

What a great start to the New Year !!

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

Hendesse ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 3:52 PM

That's truly a great start to the New Year. Fantastic selection. Thank's for choosing one of my pics, I am very honored.

nigh23 ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 4:08 PM

wow  thankyou   I am surprised and honored

Sea_Dog ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 5:03 PM

I am honored by the selection - this collection has so many great images.  Congratulations to all.  

bmac62 ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 7:00 PM

Always a big event in my week to poke slowly through LWITG. Makes good conversation pieces among all of us too. Did you see...etc., etc. So, thanks again Bruce for all you and the staff do to put this feature together every week...know it is time consuming!!! But rest assured it is much appreciated. Congrats to the 30 selectees...fine work.

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 7:03 PM

What a fantastic collection with which to start the new year!  Excellent choices, all.  Congratulations to everyone with an image chosen for Week 1, and many thanks to Bruce and the staff for all your hard work.  You guys rock!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

kbrog ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 7:55 PM

Fantastic work guys and gals. Congrats!

beachzz ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 8:37 PM

Wow, what a great way to start the new year.  Thanks so much!!

sharky_ ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2010 at 1:49 AM

A beautiful way to start the New Years.  Thank you and Congrats to all.  Aloha

prutzworks ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2010 at 2:43 AM

congratulations to al

minder is meer

wonderworld ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2010 at 5:51 AM · edited Mon, 04 January 2010 at 5:55 AM

What a wonderful New Year surprise to be included here!! Thanks very much:)

bentchick ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2010 at 9:59 AM

WOW! Now that's starting 2010 with a "BANG" !!!
There are some stunning shots in our first week and I'm honored to be placed among them!
I know for myself, my new year's resolution is going to be to post more and participate more here at RR. I often get wrapped up in day to day life, but I have to remember that it's here at RR that I received the help and confidence to move forward with my photography. Thank you RR!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2010 at 10:08 AM

This is indeed a "B A N G" start to 2010! Congrats to all the artist who's images got chosen this week and congrats Bruce for putting together another winning collage!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

alwaysonmymind ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2010 at 12:15 PM

Thanks to everyone involved for selecting me for the gallery of the week. It's a special honour. Congrats to all selected artists selected for their wonderful work. Happy New Year to all!

danob ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2010 at 1:22 PM

Thanks for the selection this week..  And nice way to start off the New Year .. Congrats to my fellow Photographers, who created some fine images for this weeks Staff picks.

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

Octaganoid ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2010 at 2:03 PM

Thanks very much for selecting one of my shots Bruce. Very much appreciated, and well done to all who were chosen.

Kind regards.. Shaun

mickuk50 ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2010 at 2:45 PM

Thank you ,thank you ,thank you .A real shot in the arm :o)..

Mick

seth93 ( ) posted Tue, 05 January 2010 at 5:43 PM

thank you for selecting one of my shot ! ^^

PR0XIM0 ( ) posted Wed, 06 January 2010 at 1:30 PM

Thank you so much!
Happy new year to you all!

citev ( ) posted Thu, 07 January 2010 at 2:31 AM

Wow, thanks so much!
It's an honor to have to have one of my pics in such fine company!

billcody ( ) posted Fri, 08 January 2010 at 5:01 PM

Dear friends and collegues,

earning comments is a fine thing, taken as  someones "favorite pic"  feels wonderful - but  finding themself in the Gallery of the Week among all the other fine artists - this is spectacular!

I agree with citev: It`s an honor!  Every comment is helpful to create the next pic better then the last, but the gallery here creates the feeling of being an "artist".  And it feels good!

Thanks for all of you who worked at this compilation, and my gratulation at  the comrades here!

billcody, Berlin

whaleman ( ) posted Mon, 11 January 2010 at 12:14 PM

Another great selection! A number of these are firmly fixed in my brain.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.