Sun, Sep 15, 11:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 7:30 pm)

Subject: Wacom Intuos 2 Problem with Poser 8

pruiz ( ) posted Sat, 09 January 2010 at 2:06 AM · edited Sun, 18 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

Anyone experienced the sensitivity problem (too much sensitivity) of the Wacom tablet (Intuos 2) with poser 8 and especially the camera controls that go shooting all over the place with minor movement of the pen tip? I have updated the driver to the latest release and tried to adjust pen tip control but still have a major control problem. Any suggestions?

wackymidget ( ) posted Sat, 09 January 2010 at 2:48 AM

Hi,

Did you download and install the latest service release (SR2) it solved my problem.

NoelCan ( ) posted Sat, 09 January 2010 at 4:49 AM

Also,  check for tablet software upgrades..

Gini ( ) posted Sat, 09 January 2010 at 7:35 AM

Definately having the same problems with Intuos 3 and moving camers with the track ball !
I have installed sr2 and latest tablet drivers but hasn't made much difference really.

I've tried checking and unchecking Tablet Mode in Poser preferences and it doesn't seem to make a difference nor does adjusting my Wacom settings.

So basically I am now using the parameter dials when I want to move  cameras rather than the pen or mouse and also saving camera dots often in case it all goes too crazy on me.

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

ratscloset ( ) posted Sat, 09 January 2010 at 2:04 PM

If you remove the Drivers and reinstall, that fixes it for most users. Some MAC Users with Multiple Monitors still have this issue after uninstalling and reinstalling the Driver, but not all, so I am not sure if there is another factor or it is limited to specific Devices.

I think I have only seen two users with a Single Monitor that still have the issue, both were on MACs.

I could duplicate it on my MAC with my old Intous, but I also could duplicate the Fix or uninstalling and reinstalling the Driver. (Latest Driver from Wacom for my Tablet and OS.)

ratscloset
aka John

Gini ( ) posted Sat, 09 January 2010 at 3:33 PM · edited Sat, 09 January 2010 at 3:35 PM

@ **ratscloset 
**I am on a Mac with a single monitor.
**I just tried trashing the drivers and reinstalling fresh and it's made a huge difference!

Thanks for the info!****

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

NoelCan ( ) posted Sat, 09 January 2010 at 5:40 PM

I personally find that using a tablet with poser is a pain in the **** end..!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.