Tue, Oct 22, 2:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Faces 3.0

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 5:36 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:37 AM

I recently ordered this program in hopes that it would aid in my texture mapping and creation of new characters. And I am finding it to be awesome! It has a random face generator, which gives me new ideas and motivations for different character styles. Its available at www.americasmostwanted.com (one of the side pages) the images that come out are also awesome for bump maps! Also this program aside from poser use is TONS of fun! also the price is unbelievable for what it does!

amp-three ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 6:04 PM

Hmmm.... Maybe I'm still there... :) a3-ro3.gif

melanie ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 7:37 PM

Which side page is it on? I can't find it. Melanie

amp-three ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 7:41 PM

It was actually in a little gfx banner on the left side at the bottom, under the 1-800 number for AMW. But go here to skip over America's Most Wanted. a3-ro3.gif

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 8:08 PM

I havent tried making bump maps with it, but I will now, I think they will work perfectly!

amp-three ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 8:11 PM

Damn, I wish there was a demo for it. a3-ro3.gif

Byte Me Ok ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 9:19 PM

I bought faces software a year ago, after reading about it in Poser 4 Handbook...Pretty cheap for being under 60 bucks at the time... It's pretty cool and a good tool not only for a morph guide but for a lot of web graphics and the best part whatever you create is copyright free.... =) I never used it for textures or bump maps because first the images are B&W, but you could easily use it for bump mapping if the texture matches up, I suppose....

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 9:52 PM

Ummmmm....... Amp_Three I think there is a demo for it on the site....

amp-three ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 10:51 PM

So you can, so you can. Click here for it. a3-ro3.gif

melanie ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 7:37 AM

Thanks, I'll check it out after I get home from work. Melanie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.