Sun, Oct 6, 6:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2010 Last Week in the Gallery 2

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2010 at 8:37 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 1:51 AM

Welcome to the 2nd Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2010

Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links
HERE

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2010 at 8:39 AM · edited Sun, 10 January 2010 at 8:44 AM

**Once again, congrats  to all who were selected this week..
A little info about this week. This is the first time I did the entire LWitG project on a MAC.
The font on the image in this thread came out a little small.Sorry..I'll figure that out eventually.
I'm using an older version on Photoshop on this machine.
I am now able to do this project in Windows, Ubuntu Linux and Mac OS. !!

Enjoy this weeks selections...Thanks again to our Photo Team for their help in this project.

www.bclaytonphoto.com

Faemike55 ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2010 at 9:29 AM

I'm a bit surprised to make it here let alone know that this existed. thank you

0rest4wicked ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2010 at 9:42 AM

Wow!! Like Faemike55, I've only found this by the notification received. Thank you

csikigyopar ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2010 at 9:51 AM · edited Sun, 10 January 2010 at 9:53 AM

Attached Link: http://www.iGoogle.hu

file_446197.png

Thankyou very much!

Geophree ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2010 at 10:30 AM

I thank you all for this honor. :)

prutzworks ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2010 at 12:35 PM

congratz to all
yust as every week it was hard to choose!

minder is meer

Ac-Dc ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2010 at 1:39 PM

Many thanks to choose one of my images in the LwitG, i´m very honoured.

Jack Casement ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2010 at 2:17 PM

I was surprised and delighted at the honour of having one of my images selected.

Many thanks

mickuk50 ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2010 at 2:40 PM

Another fantastic week of pics .congrats to all :o)

Mick

belasebok ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2010 at 2:54 PM

It's a great honour to be selected. Many thanks and congrats to all!

Chipka ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2010 at 5:11 PM

It's always a priviledge to be selected for so wonderful an honor as LWITG is.  There's always astounding work in here from many artists/photographers who inspire me.  I want to say congratulations to EVERYONE selected, especially those I know; such acknowledgment is super!  For those I don't know, this is always a wonderful way to forge new links and gain inspiration.  As always, this gallery is filled with top notch and envelope-pushing work.  It's great to be selected and inspiring to simply SEE the works featured each week.

Faemike55 ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2010 at 5:28 PM

thank you all for your kind comments and congratulations to all that made it here. I do have questions about the pick-process but that's me

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2010 at 7:55 PM

about the selection process..

There are 5 of us on staff, so that's 6 images each.

We try not to select the same member two weeks in a row..

We try to find "new" talent each week.

We make an effort to "spread the wealth"

If you look at the thread reviewing last years selections..

The two members with the most selections had 9 each..That is less than one per month, so I think we are doing a good job.

I look for something that stands out, a unique image..I also look for the over looked images..Images that don't get as many views as I think they deserve.

That's just me..I'm sure the rest of the staff each looks at different things. That's what makes this process so interesting.

www.bclaytonphoto.com

babuci ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2010 at 10:35 PM

Thanks to making me a part of this wonderful collage. well done for the rest of the members.

seeya  T

Chipka ( ) posted Mon, 11 January 2010 at 12:26 AM

I'm sure the selection process isn't t the easiest thing in the world, but I've been following LWITG regularly and I'm always impressed with the wonders I find here.  Again, congratulations to everyone chosen; quite a few of the works featured here have inspired my own photographic (and even literary) journeys and attempts at growth.  I'm glad that one of my images was chosen, especially since it's one of the images that is quite significant to me.  I'm also aware of a couple of "new" talents in the gallery, and though I know one of them personally (and have known this person for more than 10 years) I'm glad to see a familiar style here.    Great work on the selections and again, a hearty congratulations to everyone selected.

Zeldie ( ) posted Mon, 11 January 2010 at 12:46 AM

Congrats to everyone!  I should start uploading again...

The sole purpose in life is serving humanity.

csikigyopar ( ) posted Mon, 11 January 2010 at 1:38 AM

Attached Link: http://www.kepguru.hu

file_446231.JPG

Mivel nem beszélek angol nyelven,nem is értettem meg milyen nagy megtiszteltetés az,hogy az én fotom is itt lehet.Köszönöm szépen a lehetöséget I did not understand it since I do not speak an English language what kind of big honour it,That my there may be fotom here.thank you very much ...

Djavad ( ) posted Mon, 11 January 2010 at 5:46 AM

Bonne et heureuse année 2010 à l'équipe
Je vous remercie pour  votre sélection et en demeure toujours surpris - Félicitations à tous les autres - A bientôt - Djavad
Thank you for your selection and is always surprised - Congratulations to all the others - soon - Javad

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 11 January 2010 at 7:39 AM

Awesome week ladies and gents!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

danob ( ) posted Mon, 11 January 2010 at 10:04 AM

Great selections and a very fine Collage to show them off! Bravo all around.

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 11 January 2010 at 10:32 AM

WOW - what a week it was... It was so hard to choose only 6 images like Bruce explained above. Congratulations to all the wonderful artists that got chosen this past week!

For Mike:
We all basically do exactly what Bruce does.
I personally try and choose 1 image per day to also "spread the wealth".
Because we as staff do "gallery patrol" we often come across gems that have been overlooked!

It is a great honor to be able to do it and give recognition but also extremely difficult to choose from so very many brilliant works posted weekly!

Above ALL - it is great fun and a privilege to serve such a wonderful and talented community!

Hugs, Carin xx

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

whaleman ( ) posted Mon, 11 January 2010 at 12:12 PM

An awesome bunch of photographs! Congratulations to all!

Faemike55 ( ) posted Mon, 11 January 2010 at 4:34 PM

Okay! the question was asked and answered
thank you
Mike

kbrog ( ) posted Mon, 11 January 2010 at 5:18 PM

Congrats to all who made it up there!

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 11 January 2010 at 8:13 PM

What a great selection this week!  Congratulations to everyone selected, and many thanks to the staff!  You guys rock.  Fantastic presentation, Bruce!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

whaleman ( ) posted Tue, 12 January 2010 at 12:59 AM

I don't know what happened up there. I only posted one reply. Cannot see any way to delete the two others - wierd eh? I hope this one is not triplicated.

Digitaleagle ( ) posted Tue, 12 January 2010 at 11:15 AM

Thank you so much for selecting one of my images for  LWITG I'm honored to be selected with such a wonderful group of artist. Congratulations to each artist selected.

Royce

bentchick ( ) posted Wed, 13 January 2010 at 3:47 PM

Stellar second week gallery all!!! Congratulations!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

csikigyopar ( ) posted Thu, 14 January 2010 at 5:56 AM

Attached Link: http://www.google.hu

file_446398.jpg

My favorite imagine ice-dance.

jarmila ( ) posted Thu, 14 January 2010 at 8:46 AM

Really fantastic shots in this week, congratulations to each artist selected. Jarmila

csikigyopar ( ) posted Mon, 18 January 2010 at 12:40 PM

Good evening everyone!
If you please, to help in their images to delete your viewing, if you please, no one is around to hurt you..

csikigyopar ( ) posted Mon, 18 January 2010 at 12:42 PM · edited Mon, 18 January 2010 at 12:43 PM

HELP FOR MY!

Kirk_1962 ( ) posted Fri, 22 January 2010 at 8:56 PM

thanks!! ..vodka for all!! :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.