Sun, Sep 15, 11:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 7:30 pm)

Subject: Poser 8 on Mac-

serene ( ) posted Thu, 14 January 2010 at 12:00 PM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 1:49 PM

Hi guys. I'm looking for a Poser 8 Mac user who might be able to help.

What I need is a screen capture of the Mac Poser 8 file structure for a tutorial video I'm producing.

Ideally, I'd like a short sequence taken with Camtasia software, but that probably isn't possible on a Mac!

Please reply if you are able to help.

Gini ( ) posted Thu, 14 January 2010 at 1:53 PM

I could do you something with QuickTime. ( iMac. 10.6.2)
Afraid I don't have Camtasia though it is available for macs .
If you don't get a better offer just IM me and I'll try to help.
cheers.
Gini

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Thu, 14 January 2010 at 10:38 PM

like the names of the folders/filetypes and how they are arranged in runtime?
all you'd need is a screenshot AFAIK.

serene ( ) posted Fri, 15 January 2010 at 1:57 AM

Screenshots would be OK, but a video revealing the file structure would be more dynamic and memorable.

Gini ( ) posted Fri, 15 January 2010 at 3:28 AM

QuickTime is video ....

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

yin-yang ( ) posted Fri, 15 January 2010 at 4:39 AM

If you are on Snow Leopard you can use QuickTime for a screen capture video.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Fri, 15 January 2010 at 4:26 PM

I'd recommend copernicus for OS X users to do a video like this.  snapsProX is no good IMVHO.
  since these poser files (pz3, hr2, cr2 et al.) are cross-platform, mac poser files are the same as
windows poser files, excepting some path problems, e.g. referring to C drive.  in the old days there
were some windows-only poser files (rsr thumbs), but those are obsolete now.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.