Sun, Sep 22, 4:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Screen shot in Bryce 4

Skygirl ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 4:23 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:24 PM

...I guess its called :-) ! What Im asking is: How in the .... do I save a wire frame pic in Bryce 4 ???? I mean: I set up a scene in wire frames and want to save it as a pic that showes those wire frames...how do I do that ??? Thanks. SkyG :-)

allengraph ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 4:44 AM

Attached Link: http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=9825&db=mac

A program called Snap it will capture it for you [ ![b5.jpg](http://members.aol.com/allengraphx/b5.jpg)](http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=allengraph)

kaom ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 12:58 PM

Or if your on PC you can just use the "Print Screen" key, and paste it to whatever graphics program you use. I forget what the command is on a Mac, but you can screen capture on a Mac. I'm sure a Mac user will have the answer. kaom

Skygirl ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 1:46 PM

Im using pc, so thanks a lot for you help ! SkyG :-)

Skygirl ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 1:52 PM

He he...is that what the "Print Screen"-thingy is for...I thought is was for PRINTING the screen...to a piece of paper...am I stupid or what ??? SkyG :-)

kaom ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 2:07 PM

No you're never stupid for asking questions, that's how you learn. Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers. Now you know how to do it, and you'll never forget. kaom

allengraph ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 3:51 PM

file_194297.jpg

=-)

Skygirl ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 4:39 PM

Thanks Kaom :-) Allengraph...please...thats the stranges bottom out on the right that I always press by accident, but yes, thats excatly the screen shot-thingy I was looking for. Thanks again to both of you. Psstttt...allengraph...just a little question...why does your Bryce look so different from mine ? Is that the famous Bryce 5 ? (HEY YOU GUYS SITTING AROUND LAUGHING HOW CAN LILL SKY KNOW IF IT DONT ASK ???) :-)

cowtoast ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 4:58 PM

Yes, that's the famous Bryce 5 ;)

Skygirl ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 5:04 PM

Oupppsss....somebody heard what I whispered to allengraph...ehhh...hi cowtoast ! Thanks for your reply ! And since Im a girl Im allowed to say this: "Uhhh...it looks so nice !!!!" Sad it dont seems to be so good. SkyG :-)

allengraph ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 5:05 PM

heheh

Skygirl ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 5:12 PM

Dear-darling-allengraph-honey, you was NOT supposed to laugh. You was suppose to listen and answer ! And why are you laughing at all ? You are sitting with a Bryce that nearly everyone say is bad...hmmm...wonder if anyone is lieing and lill Sky miss something...the nice new colors and the tree lab and and and and...ohhhh no !!!! :-)

Spit ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 1:20 AM

I ain't saying it's bad. So there. Spit

Skygirl ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 5:37 AM

Ohhh...then lil Sky can get alle the nice new colors and trees ! :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.