Mon, Oct 21, 11:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Geek At Play Swamps Tutorial problem

nabob21 ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2010 at 5:25 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 9:46 PM

Hello,

Is anyone else having problems running part 1 of the GeekAtPlay Swamps tutorial (Weekly Set 5 section)? Parts 2 and 3 run just fine for me but part 1 seems to hang after the little intro video and the main video clip never seems to load.

Just curious as I am not sure if the problem is on my end since my service provider seems to think that high speed cable is just as slow as dial-up. If anyone else is having the same problem I will e-mail GeekAtPlay and let them know.

Thanks for any replies.

nabob21

Shari123 ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2010 at 7:19 PM

I'm getting the same issue with Part 1. I let it run for quite some time just in case it was a larger tutorial. It hangs on the intro scene.

ddaydreams ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2010 at 9:29 PM
volter ( ) posted Mon, 18 January 2010 at 12:22 AM

fixed.

Mazak ( ) posted Mon, 18 January 2010 at 2:29 AM

Volter, the tutorial Cinema bending object hangs too after intro video.

I want already post in Geekatplay forum but I cant log in because of message:
*Your account has been manually deactivated and is only able to be reactivated by an administrator.
*Can you fix this?

Thank you

Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

volter ( ) posted Mon, 18 January 2010 at 9:56 AM

Thank you. fixed.
About registration, i did activate, please email to me or send PM with your registered user name, if you not yet activated.
Please let me know if you find more problems.

synergy543 ( ) posted Mon, 18 January 2010 at 1:28 PM

The "View Active Topics" button seems to no longer give any results.

Mari-Anne ( ) posted Tue, 19 January 2010 at 10:17 AM

Quote - Thank you. fixed.
About registration, i did activate, please email to me or send PM with your registered user name, if you not yet activated.
Please let me know if you find more problems.

Off topic for this forum, but the Discovering Hexagon tutorials are also not accessible due to a redirect to mobiloilmaster.com - would love to be able to access them as well.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.