Sun, Sep 22, 2:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Exporting Objects in Bryce 5 (Win)

aegipan ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 1:13 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 2:42 PM

Hello, I'm a new user of Bryce 5. I don't know if I do something wrong but I can't export...The command is disabled...But the import command works (!)...Is it a bug of the program of a bug of my brain's OS ? Thanx for your help...and long life to Renderosity ! aegipan@infonie.be

------------------------------
David "AEGIPAN" H. aka Aegy

AEGIPAN OFFICIAL WEBSITE - Glamour Photography At Its Best

cowtoast ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 1:23 PM

You can only export terrains, symettrical lattices and rocks and imported meshes, I think.

aegipan ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 2:02 PM

Yes, that's it ! ... only terrains, lattices, rocks and imported meshes...all the rest perhaps in Bryce 6 ! :-) Thanx for your help...cowtoast! p.s : Perfection isn't from our world (even not virtual worlds !) -- But Bryce 5 is a really cooool program that rocks !

------------------------------
David "AEGIPAN" H. aka Aegy

AEGIPAN OFFICIAL WEBSITE - Glamour Photography At Its Best

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.