Sun, Sep 22, 4:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: For EQ Fans - Grimfeather the Griffon!

ookami ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 10:01 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:29 AM

file_194550.jpg

Sharkey was kind enough to let me preview his griffon figure. And let me tell you... it's awesome! I highly recommend it! This is his griffon with a EQ griffon style texture map. Hehe... this opens new avenues for EQ renders -- Against the Griffon! Thanks Sharkey!

Balaan ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 10:22 AM

oh man that brings back bad memories, grimfeather has a habit of chasing me all over when i go into N Karana, must be the ranger thing hehe, hate it when you are fighting something then he wacks you from behind, especially when you dont think he is near you hehe

ChromeTiger ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 10:41 AM

Oh sure, he chases you all over the place, and goes into hiding when I'm out hunting for him! Ok, what server are you on, I wanna use you as BAIT... :)

MadMac420 ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 12:02 PM

Heheh.. I still remember fondly the first time I exacted my revenge on Grimfeather. And I thought I was the only one who recreated EQ moments with Poser.. :)

Balaan ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 12:51 PM

i am on the mithril marr server and this griffon just hates me, its like he searches me out hehe i got his rune already for my quest but he is just a mean griffon hehehe

Cheryle ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 1:01 PM

heh try being on tallon and being a dark elf cleric doing the lightstone quest when some lighty druid trains 4 of those bad boys on you! eep! lol ;) Nice model!!

MadMac420 ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 1:24 PM

cough No Lighty druid bashing please.. We.. err.. They have feelings to you know..

Dmentia ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 3:56 PM

Just be glad they finally fixed that stupid teleport bug...nothing's worse than having this griffin stuck in a teleport loop on you at any level...you can't run, you can't hide, you just get smacked smacked smacked...grrrrr...

Dmentia ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 3:57 PM

nt

Balaan ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 4:19 PM

LOL

jamball ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 9:57 PM

Hey is this the michael griffon? I noticed it didn't have any clothes.

Eurydice ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2001 at 10:09 PM

ugh I haven't headed out there yet .. if that's what awaits me I think I'll just pass for now ..heard enuf horror stories (even in book I got on eq) ..didn't think anyone else around here played eq let alone did renders hmm

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.