Wed, Oct 2, 10:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Install V4 Ethnic Faces on external hard drive

LanceB ( ) posted Tue, 02 February 2010 at 10:28 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 10:18 PM

I am running Poser 7 on an external hard drive. My runtime directory for V4 is in my old Poser 6 runtime on the same hard drive. Ethnic faces says it will only install to the poser executable file which I assume is Poser 7, since it will not install to the Poser 6 runtime. But when I install to Poser 7 the Ethnic faces do not work, no activity at all. How should I install Ethnic faces to get it to work?
Lance

JenX ( ) posted Wed, 03 February 2010 at 1:32 AM

LanceB, where are your figures installed?  That's the best bet to place them, where your main figures and morphs are.

You should be able to install it to a Poser 7 installation...that's the runtime that contains all of my main figures.  You have to point it to the main Poser 7 folder, since that's where poser.exe is.

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 03 February 2010 at 6:15 AM

Did you try updating V4 after installation?

Plutom ( ) posted Wed, 03 February 2010 at 11:14 AM

hborre is correct,  just to add a little, you should have an Icon on your desktop already "Update Victoria 4.2 base".  Clicking on that little fella should do it.  In fact, whenever you get some additional stuff from DAZ for your V4.2, it doesn't hurt to click on it each time.  Jan

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.