Thu, Sep 19, 7:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: DITI (Do It To It ) Feb 8th

helanker ( ) posted Sun, 07 February 2010 at 9:48 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:40 PM

file_447798.jpg

Here is the new image to play with. I give you a simple one with shapes. Let Us see what you are able to do with a more abstract peace :-D

durleybeachbum ( ) posted Sun, 07 February 2010 at 9:52 AM

Looks interesting! Mmmm....

Liam. ( ) posted Sun, 07 February 2010 at 4:27 PM · edited Sun, 07 February 2010 at 4:30 PM

file_447822.jpg

Nice! It's been a while since I had time to play but here you are :)

Liam

helanker ( ) posted Sun, 07 February 2010 at 5:10 PM

Yeah, now it looks like a fruit. Great one :)

bentchick ( ) posted Mon, 08 February 2010 at 3:03 PM

file_447879.jpg

Okay, Helle, here's a wild one for ya!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

helanker ( ) posted Tue, 09 February 2010 at 2:08 AM

OHH WOOW!! I love it. I really do. Looks fantastic :-))) BRAVO!

helanker ( ) posted Tue, 09 February 2010 at 5:15 AM

file_447903.jpg

Here is something from me. :)

bentchick ( ) posted Tue, 09 February 2010 at 8:31 PM

file_447932.jpg

Oh yeah... Kind of a grunge look going on there.... I like it! Don't you think the first one I did would be a great pattern on a skirt?

My second one is something...... I don't know what, but I'm always seeing faces in things and this one was more dragonish looking..... with a little help from brushes and the smudge tool! :)

Kim Hawkins

helanker ( ) posted Wed, 10 February 2010 at 2:44 AM

OOHHH! That looks awesome, Kim !   I love such things HAHAHA  !!!
Yes, it think the first one would be great for a skirt. I really do.

Foto-Arte ( ) posted Thu, 11 February 2010 at 6:21 PM

file_447994.jpg

helanker ( ) posted Fri, 12 February 2010 at 3:06 AM

It is very beautiful  Foto-Arte. I like the holes and the cyan color.

Helle

jeroni ( ) posted Fri, 12 February 2010 at 2:05 PM

file_448032.jpg

Mi version

jeroni

anahata.c ( ) posted Sat, 13 February 2010 at 2:54 AM · edited Sat, 13 February 2010 at 2:55 AM

all beautiful variations on a perfect image for DITI. Marka & Foto-Arte, fun & interesting variations & blends, bulges & holes. Jeroni, you've done a very detailed reworking of Helle's piece, with some wonderful grain & texture on the leaves. It's as if you used a powerful lens on her photo.

Helle,you know how I feel about your use of decay textures: I love your variation. I assume it's a blend, but it appears as an image on copper, which has decayed from rain & soot. Wonderful. And Kim, I can really see your digital art background in your work in this thread. Both your images show your experience (ink outlines on 1, maybe? accented edges...you've definitely delved into the inner texture), and your last one is so well designed. Fine work, lots of fun too.

Well, mine's below. It's all I could come up with in my very limited time here. I hope to return soon. Have a nice weekend all! Mark

(ps---no Andrea variation? I looked & looked, lol...)

anahata.c ( ) posted Sat, 13 February 2010 at 2:56 AM

file_448051.jpg

helanker ( ) posted Sat, 13 February 2010 at 9:18 AM

Jeroni,  the colors got more warm and it has a lovely clarity. Very beautiful work. :)

Mark it is such a lovely and playful version of the pine shot. I love the little guys popping up like on a spider plant. It is really lovely and i can still see my shot in it, I like that :-)

bentchick ( ) posted Sun, 14 February 2010 at 9:26 AM

Ohhhh, Mark, I really like that... all purple and smudgey!!!  My two favorite PS tools have to be the smudge and clone tools. You can be soooo creative with those two!

Kim Hawkins

Liam. ( ) posted Sun, 14 February 2010 at 9:33 AM

Oh, guys. I'm sorry, I think I've forgotten the rules here. I was supposed to post the next week's thread, right?

Well, I'm sorry, I don't think I have anything appropriate. Can I please pass it on to someone else?

Thanks

Liam

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.