Sat, Sep 21, 11:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Sneak preview...a boy from a girl

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2001 at 1:08 AM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 11:48 PM

file_194762.jpg

Here is an initial attempt at making a young boy from the DAZ preteen girl. I've used Michael's Wedge cut hair (using Kozaburo's hair texture and black materials), tweaked James Schoenberg's maps (redone eyebrows and some color) and played with a few of the many morphs that come with the pre-teen (because she is based on Victoria 2). Cris

nfredman ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2001 at 11:11 AM

Wow, this looks really good! Now i have to go see the Preteen Girl.

Mercy ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2001 at 11:39 AM

This might be a really stupid question, but I have to ask, since this is the second post I've seen about the Daz pre-teen... is there somewhere we can see these kids at? I checked the Daz site but the search I did for kids only brought back the cartoon ones... help? I'd really like to take a gander at these kids.

nfredman ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2001 at 11:48 AM

i just went to DAZ3D and the site says, "Coming Soon." Maybe we're getting beta test results. :^)

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2001 at 11:56 AM

At the moment, there is only a small preview if you hit and go to the DAZ free model area. There, you will find an image of the pre-teen girl and the little four-year-old. DAZ is working like mad to get these girls out as soon as possible, but as quality always takes time and DAZ really wants them right, our patience is sometimes required. That said, you should see them anytime now and they will definitely be worth the wait. Cris

gryffnn ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2001 at 1:03 PM

Thanks for the nice teaser, Cris. It is a Vicky map? I've got a project I was going to try to tweak Vicky2 for - but now eagerly awaiting this model!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.