Sun, Oct 6, 7:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Key seemed to expire

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 11 February 2010 at 5:29 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 7:29 AM

I just started B7 and it asks for a registration key.. it won't accept the new key I used to open it..

Anyone has that problem?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 11 February 2010 at 6:04 PM

seem like the beta is over......sigh.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 11 February 2010 at 6:11 PM

there's a new key at the same DAZ forum and a new dl in your available downloads.. ...

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 11 February 2010 at 6:13 PM

there is a zip in the downloads with the new key as well.. ...

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 11 February 2010 at 6:16 PM

the updates and fixes
Changes (not all inclusive) to this release:

• Fixed True Ambience bug
  • True Ambient bump mapping
  • In the process of adding new light tools (Light Lab)
  • Animation crash fixes
  • DAZ Studio Bridge (will be available with the DAZ Studio 3.1 beta release - ETA Feb. 11 - instructions for using the Bridge will be added once the 3.1 release becomes available)
  • Shadow intensity and softness controls for HDRI lights
  • Bryce clouds visible even though HDRI lighting is loaded
  • Saturation control for HDRI used as image based lighting
  • Exclude objects from lighting
  • Bryce crashes while importing objects from Poser fixed
  • "Select an object and crash" bugs have been fixed
  • Improved object aiming in preview
  • Sky resolution control consistent with other controls
  • Numerical attributes extend to three decimal places
  • Instancing Lab fixes

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

dan whiteside ( ) posted Thu, 11 February 2010 at 7:14 PM · edited Thu, 11 February 2010 at 7:15 PM

You may have to go to your Account "Order History", find 6.x and then hit the reset button at the far right. When DAZ sends you the Reset Done EMail, B7.0.0.151 should be in your "Available Downloads" section.
Edit - near as I can tell, this build's Bridge only works with D|S 3.

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 11 February 2010 at 9:21 PM

I did download Bryce 7.0.0.151...  And the new beta key is the same beta key I was given before...

and it won't accepted..... maybe there is a new key I don't know about

I just reset my 6.0 Bryce and got a new Bryce 6.0 download..

I did un-installed my 6.3 .back when the beta came out. could that be the problem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 11 February 2010 at 9:42 PM

I found the key at the forum
http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=130693

the key is: BDZSTND-070-0000000-BJX-001-EBTNHFH
which has a drop dead date of March 8, 2010.

They suggest to un-install the last beta before installing this one..  I wish I had read it earlier...

have fun

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 12 February 2010 at 12:25 PM

Well I can't seem to get it to accept this serial number....any one else before I write DAZ?.. ...

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

tom271 ( ) posted Fri, 12 February 2010 at 1:40 PM · edited Fri, 12 February 2010 at 1:42 PM

You are using it on the new download?  just checking...;)

They did say to un-install the last beta...   I had luck and it worked for me...

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 12 February 2010 at 2:26 PM

I did all that...to be certain, the .exe end wit 151 right?

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

tom271 ( ) posted Fri, 12 February 2010 at 3:10 PM

yes..    7.0.0.151

BDZSTND-070-0000000-BJX-001-EBTNHFH

this was the key I found at the forum.. not in my download... 

my download had a different key number..

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 12 February 2010 at 4:23 PM

well that hasn't worked so far...gawd I feel like a noob....gonna uninstall it and try one more time.. ...

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 12 February 2010 at 5:26 PM

still no joy..installs fine but tells me any of the 2 numbers I enter is wrong...sigh....off to play in terragen.. ...

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

tom271 ( ) posted Fri, 12 February 2010 at 7:57 PM

could there be an extra space you inserted...  try inputing the numbers by hand...

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 12 February 2010 at 8:36 PM

did that as well...waiting to hear back on my ticket.. ...amusing myself with TG2 meantime....too pissed at bryce to even use 6.3.....bah.. ...

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

tom271 ( ) posted Fri, 12 February 2010 at 9:53 PM

Sorry about that Bobby....  It will clear up soon... it has to....

dyret ( ) posted Sat, 13 February 2010 at 9:03 AM

i too have no luck with installing this new beta :-(

tom271 ( ) posted Sat, 13 February 2010 at 9:43 AM

Just  a shoot in the dark....   but maybe all data of the last install has not left...  Could be some stuff left in Window's  registry..  preventing key recognition and installs...    try a registry cleaner...  Daz would know all those numbers left in there...

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sat, 13 February 2010 at 10:02 AM

Well mysteriously enuff this morning upon trying it again and doing everything the same....well I did make sure the slot for the serial number was totally empty first, I pasted in the number, clicked the check mark and Br7 popped up...strange...guess I should update my bug ticket now eh?.. ...

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

vncnt9663 ( ) posted Sat, 13 February 2010 at 12:07 PM · edited Sat, 13 February 2010 at 12:09 PM

Here's the problem.
If you do a copy paste of the serial number it leaves a space at the end that will not allow the beta to work. Check for the space at the end of the new serial number and delete it. It worked for me.

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sat, 13 February 2010 at 12:24 PM · edited Sat, 13 February 2010 at 1:06 PM

not entirely true as I did a c&p for it the time it worked....as all the other times I hadn't  totally cleared the number slot , the first wrong serial i entered seemed to taint the one I was inputting...or something like that...best advice...keep trying and you'll fluke it soon.. ...as I did.. ...

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

dan whiteside ( ) posted Sat, 13 February 2010 at 7:06 PM

Glad you're up and running!

tom271 ( ) posted Sat, 13 February 2010 at 8:23 PM

You were having Bryce withdrawals 

dyret ( ) posted Sun, 14 February 2010 at 9:52 AM

I had to type in the number three times :lol:

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sun, 14 February 2010 at 11:15 AM · edited Sun, 14 February 2010 at 11:19 AM

@ Tom...more like an "Oh no...not again!!!!" feeling. When I first bought Bryce 2 from Mind Computers here I was ecstatic and rushe home to instal and play but much to my chagrin it wouldnt open. As I had just paid full price in a store and it was the only one left I didn't return it and wrote Meta Assholes and never did get a word back.
     Then the next month they go and give away the whole shooting match plus a fix on a Computer Arts cover disc...welllll I can tell you I was pissed and didn't use Bryce much after that outa pique I guess...even looked around for a crack I was soooo pissed...
     Eventually the good folks in this Forum, in need of a Moderator with AS getting 'real work', enticed me to dl 5.5 and I was off to the races again. what with the member who wishes to remain unknown, buying me the upgrade to 6.3        
     It's a whole lot better feeling now I'll say,, and now this cool new BETA to play with..      
            Took me 5 tries dryet...LOL...but I am tenacious if anything.. ... 

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

tom271 ( ) posted Sun, 14 February 2010 at 1:35 PM

What was the key in the download for?   it was not the same key from the forum.... and it did not work..

gendragon ( ) posted Sun, 14 February 2010 at 4:19 PM

Hi everyone! 
The serial is working now! 
Thank you tom271. 
They really launched an updating that is already available for download until February 15, 2010. 
I already downloaded the site of DAZ. 

Thank you 

Anderson

cmcc ( ) posted Sun, 14 February 2010 at 11:44 PM

i've had to backspace the last space in the cut paste out.before with other daz products. i was thinking ththat might be ur problem.

Computer Art by Charles McChesney

cmcc ( ) posted Mon, 15 February 2010 at 12:23 AM

i was having problems too but i got mine up. it looks like i was starting out with a space in the front.

Computer Art by Charles McChesney

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Mon, 15 February 2010 at 8:58 AM

They made a mistake with the Serial for the Latest  B7.0.0.151 Build, dont use the one that is in your Daz3D Account it wont work.  Use the one posted in the Daz3D Bryce 7 beta forum.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.