Sun, Oct 6, 11:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Poser 8 library previews

ScotHarvest ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 10:50 AM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

Just got P8 and loaded a whole bunch of content.... but looking through the library some of the content has a preview and (most) others dont.

Am I doing something wrong?? Theses preview showed in Poser 7.

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."
  --  Mark Twain --

bagginsbill ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 10:53 AM · edited Sun, 21 February 2010 at 10:54 AM

RSR thumbnails are no longer supported. All mus tbe converted to PNG.[

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2794408](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2794408)

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

ScotHarvest ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 11:02 AM

Thats alot to convert!

Any suggestions?

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."
  --  Mark Twain --

ScotHarvest ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 11:03 AM

Sorry Im a little slow this morning!

P3d0 Explorer is the answer..... duh.

--  Mark Twain --

Dizzi ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 12:04 PM

Or you use my RSR converter in free stuff. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.