Sun, Oct 6, 6:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2010 Last Week in the Gallery 8

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 12:55 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 11:37 AM

Welcome to the 8th Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2010

Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links
HERE

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 11:45 AM · edited Sun, 21 February 2010 at 11:46 AM

Congrats to all who were selected this week.. This was an outstanding week in our gallery

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

Geoaskier ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 12:04 PM

Thank you so much....Feels so good to be selected amongst such talented Photographers!....I was excited to share my experience at  the Implosion of 1515....so glad you enjoyed  !

A_Joker_B ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 12:16 PM

Its an honour to be selected for LWITG! With so much talent and differing styles it must be difficult to make a pick.

Congratulations to everyone - such stunning photography!

Keep up the great works all!

kbrog ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 12:27 PM

Thank you!

And Congrats to all the others!  :)

MC-Jay-One ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 12:55 PM

Thank you a lot for selecting my picture!!

Congrats to the others!

djescapes ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 1:08 PM

I am happy to be back here on Renderosity - I have been away for a while.
It is great to see one of my pictures selected-what a nice welcome back!
Super selection as always:)

DAVER2112 ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 1:23 PM

Congratulations to all who's wonderful works were chosen and thanks to all at rendo for choosing one of my shots. I'm honored.

nikolais ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 1:45 PM

It's always great to learn someone else likes what I have done...Thank you for honoring my modest effort.

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 2:20 PM

I wish I could come up with something new to say every week, but really ... I just enjoy the heck out of this feature!  It's always a pleasure to stop by and see what's on the week's list.  It's so impresive to see such excellent work all in one place.  Congrats to everyone with an image in Week 8, and many thanks to the staff for their hard work.  You guys rock!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

CaressingTheDark ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 3:32 PM

Thank you so very much for selecting my image "Lines In The Snow". I am so honored to be included with all these talented artists here that were selected. Again thank you so very much and Blessed Be )O(.

Chipka ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 4:21 PM

As always, this is a stunning array of photographic art, and I'm always intrigued by the various artistic visions on display here and in the photography gallery in general.  It's always an honor to be selected and a BIG congratulations to everyone selected.  Great work here, as always, and it's an honor to be a part of it!

MrsLubner ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 6:49 PM

I'm totally awed! Not only is this a stellar representation of great photography and skill, but the collage is so well done.  Thank you to all the artists chosen (and many who weren't) for a most outstanding week.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

anianiani ( ) posted Mon, 22 February 2010 at 12:49 AM

thanku....thanku.....thanku......for selected my picture  &  all..........

mdilorenzo ( ) posted Mon, 22 February 2010 at 2:03 AM

Thanks to Renderosity team for selecting my picture and congratulations to other selected friends.

jayfar ( ) posted Mon, 22 February 2010 at 3:56 AM

Thankyou very much for selecting one of my images (The maggots back door). I feel very honoured as I am a new participant.

buju93 ( ) posted Mon, 22 February 2010 at 7:22 AM

Je vous remercie beaucoup d'avoir Sélectionner l'une de mes images.

Cordialement.
Julien.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 22 February 2010 at 8:08 AM

Quote - Congrats to all who were selected this week.. This was an outstanding week in our gallery

I second Bruce, outstanding job everyone!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

alanwilliams ( ) posted Mon, 22 February 2010 at 9:43 AM

Many  thanks for my inclusion in this weeks gallery with Sweep of the bay, its such a boost to know that others see something in your work worthy of inclusion, i know since my membership of Renderosity how much it has honed my eye. Congrats to all.

DEWoodward ( ) posted Mon, 22 February 2010 at 11:30 AM

Thank you so very much for selecting my image, Congratulations to all who's wonderful works were chosen .

mbz2662 ( ) posted Wed, 24 February 2010 at 1:07 AM

Some fantastic photos included here! 
congratulations to all!

prutzworks ( ) posted Thu, 25 February 2010 at 4:35 AM

congratulations to everyone

minder is meer

bmac62 ( ) posted Thu, 25 February 2010 at 7:35 AM

Nothing original to say:-))), but the message doesn't need to be different to express my congratulations to the selectees for their beautiful and creative photos and to say a heartfelt thank you to Bruce and his hard working staff of moderators and coordinators.

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

NorthernCreed ( ) posted Fri, 15 October 2010 at 8:08 PM

My apologies for just seeing this  now.......have been through an extended medical treatment....successfully i might add ;)  and    wasn't aware of this   honour... of being chosen for one of my images..humblin' for an ole point and clicker like  myself ;)
  my best to all   keep grinnin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.