Thu, Oct 10, 2:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: How to make seamless textures and intro to UVmapper tutorials

Nak Muay ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2001 at 11:38 PM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 12:13 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/tutorial.ez?WhatsNew=Yes

They are up and running!

ringbearer ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2001 at 7:07 AM

Thanks!! They both look great, especially since I mangle my objects trying to get them re-mapped. I'll be working on this tonight after work. Arleen

There are a lot of things worse than dying, being afraid all the time would be one.

My Gallery

tradivoro ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2001 at 11:17 AM

Thank you, thank you... I have never been able to figure out UV Mapper because the tutorials are always geared to those poser figures... I'm glad somebody did this for objects in general... Thanks...

Nak Muay ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2001 at 3:07 PM

Glad to help, I hope it is what you guys are looking for. In the future I will add some more advanced tutorials on mapping more complex objects and organic objects. Have fun! -Mikel

tradivoro ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 7:30 PM

By all means Nak, please do... I'm sure UV mapper is a great tool, but it's just that the way it's presented throws some people off.. You just might be the right presenter... :)

tonylynch ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 11:20 AM

Nicely done Nak! Thank you. Tony

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.