Wed, Oct 23, 3:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: Couple P8 related questions?

Shaaz786 ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 6:33 PM · edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 1:34 AM

First of all, I need to know if there is a hair tutorial or other general tutorials for P8?
2nd, is anybody over here developing models professionally for little fee & what are your rates?
3rd, faceshop 5 is it developed? Coz Faceshop 4 was really bad, unable to get a proper face morph?
4th, I want to make my girlfriends model in P8, but I don't have front or right side pics? Just normal everyday pic's? Is it possible to conform?
5th, I am unable to select a V4 type model in P8, where is she?  Only the new interface has a skeleton there? How to use the normal V4 type models in P8?
Any help appreciated.

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 7:58 PM

Most tutorials found for P6 and P7 are applicable to P8.  Hair tutorials come in 2 flavors, dynamic and conforming (figures or props).  Take your pick.

At the moment, Faceshop will not give you what you would expect.  There are other threads on the topic running currently.  Most users are not satisfied (including me).

Elaborate further by about girlfriend transformation into a Poser figure.  It would take a combination of morphing the base figure and generating a 2D texture map with your girlfriend's features to accomplish this.  It can be done but it will take plenty of trial and error.

Do you have V4 installed and did you validate and update her files?  She should be found in your figures folder of the library under DAZ people.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.