Sun, Oct 6, 6:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2010 Last Week in the Gallery 9

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 10:24 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 9:30 PM

Welcome to the 9th Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2010

Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links
[ HERE

](http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/LWitG_10/LWitG_9.html)

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 11:11 AM · edited Sun, 28 February 2010 at 11:12 AM

**Congrats to all who were selected. I always enjoy seeing the diverse talent in the gallery each week. **

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

AndreiR ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 11:43 AM · edited Sun, 28 February 2010 at 11:44 AM

I really feel lucky and honored by having one of my images selected among such awesome photo works! Congratulations to all who were selected!
Thanks a lot!

beachzz ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 12:49 PM

wonderful collection, as usual!!

mariogiannecchini ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 1:48 PM

Many thanks for selecting my picture. Congrats to all the others-

BertDes ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 2:09 PM

I'm very honoured  for selecting my photo to the Gallery.  And congratulations to all selected.

NightGallery ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 2:59 PM

Wow, Stoked to get in here with that shot! It was It was a subject I don't shoot a lot and never post, so that makes me happy!

Thanks all for the compliment. Some great stuff in there, glad to be among it.

-Bruce

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 5:29 PM

Fantastic collection!  There are so many here I was impressed with this week.  Congratulations, everyone, and huge thanks to the staff!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

TwoPynts ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 7:46 PM

What a wild, wonderful week! Woobadooba! Nice work all!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2010 at 1:03 AM

Fabulous job, everyone! Thanks for a wonderful week. And thanks to Bruce for another awesome collage and all his hard work putting it together for us.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

prutzworks ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2010 at 5:01 AM · edited Mon, 01 March 2010 at 5:02 AM

congratulations to all!
Bruce thanx for your work on the collage

minder is meer

sonofagun ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2010 at 8:38 AM

Oh Wow! This is really cool to chosen for last weeks gallery review. Thank you so much. 

mbz2662 ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2010 at 7:47 PM

Thank you for the honor :)
I have been striving to improve and I felt like I was at a stand still for a while~ It is a very nice feeling to  be recognized and included with so many talented people.  Congratulations to everyone.
I am very happy to be part of the Renderosity community!
Hugs,
~Melinda~

FunkyShaman ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2010 at 7:26 AM

bowing humbly 
Thank you for choosing a pic of mine for last week's gallery!  It's an honor to be included with such amazing imagery!

Derek
aka FunkyShaman

EricSBauer ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2010 at 1:11 PM

Sorry I'm late!  Thank you for the honor, I'm flattered to say the least.  Congrats to all those whose work I'm privileged to be among.  My sincerest appreciation goes out to all!

Regards,
Eric 

Vos1327 ( ) posted Wed, 03 March 2010 at 7:50 PM

Very cool to be included in this!  Thanks so much and congrats to the rest of the Gallery.  Always a pleasure to see the great work posted here at Renderosity. 

kbrog ( ) posted Sat, 06 March 2010 at 8:28 PM

Congrats to everybody who made this weeks sellection.

nicki_mcmanus ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2010 at 11:45 PM

Thank you to the staff at Renderosity for the selection of my image. It is an honor. Congradulations to all of my fellow artists. It amazes me to see the wealth of talent we have in our community- and what a pleasure it is to be a part of it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.