Sat, Sep 28, 11:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 11:50 pm)

Subject: Trying to find a Sci fi diner scene in the MP

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Sat, 27 February 2010 at 10:09 PM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 9:21 AM
Forum Moderator

A long time ago, I came across an intriguing image in the galleries that made use of a sci-fi diner or tavern. The artist was able to tell me the name of it and the vendor as well in the MP here but I cannot remember at all WHO the vendor is or the name of the scene.. can  you folks help me out here?? I vaguely remember it had the name "Noodle" in it-- it might have been a noodle or ramen shop or something like that with a sci-fi theme. The closest I can think of is Razor Rider: Diner 2500 in the MP, but that one is not what I'm looking for. Can anyone help me out here??? A 1,000 thanks in advance!

Sally

markschum ( ) posted Sat, 27 February 2010 at 10:27 PM

Team Dystopia has FENGS over at DAZ, and they have the Hyperion Bar.

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Sat, 27 February 2010 at 11:30 PM
Forum Moderator

Markschum, thank you for the quick response! Yes, Feng's Noodle shop was what I was looking for. I also like the Hyperion Bar. Right now both are a bit rich for me pricewise since I'm unemployed with no steady income, but they've both gone into my DAZ wishlist for when they go on sale. Many thanks again!
Sally

markschum ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 12:07 AM

Yes both are fairly high prices.  There are a number of bar and diner sets that you could probably use. Try sharecg for some free stuff.

thefixer ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 3:34 AM
MyCat ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 9:42 AM · edited Sun, 28 February 2010 at 9:43 AM

Coflek-gnorg has Razor Rider: Diner 2500. From the name I guess it was inspired by Blade Runner :)

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=71523&vendor=206662

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 10:11 AM
Forum Moderator

Thanks for all of your suggestions, guys! Feng's Noodle Shop is the one I definitely was looking for, and it's in my DAZ wishlist for when it goes on sale or when sales of my new book start rolling in, whichever comes first :)

Have a great day. March begins tomorrow....the beginning of the end for old Man Winter. YES!
Sally

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 05 March 2010 at 6:34 PM

Quote -

Have a great day. March begins tomorrow....the beginning of the end for old Man Winter. YES!
Sally

Don't get your hopes up!  My birthday is on the 1st and if it's nice on that day, the end of the month is usually a bear!    Unfortunately,  this year it was a nice mild day, which means the end of the month will probably be not so nice.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

MyCat ( ) posted Fri, 05 March 2010 at 10:33 PM

Supposedly March either comes in like a lamb and goes out like a lion, or comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb.

Happy birthday anyway.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.