Sun, Sep 15, 5:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: query for Nerd:- re backdrop

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2001 at 7:59 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 1:51 AM

I notice there are some sets for sale on 3D Commune for the backdrop tool, which I purchased from here. I know that Nerd said he was hoping to make a set up from any images people sent him, so are these posted with his knowledge. I would hate for to purchase and use them, and then find Nerd does not approve.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

TJ ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2001 at 11:48 AM

If your talking about my digital textures that im selling , yes I contacted nerd and made sure that he was ok with it before I uploaded my items to the store. Ive sent both products to him. I wouldnt have uploaded them without asking first to make sure he was ok with it.:-) So dont worry.

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 3:26 AM

Thanks for the info, after all the problems I just wanted to be sure. I have only been using the forum for a while, am still quite new to poser and the community.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.