Sun, Sep 15, 5:04 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: Fantasy Wrap for Posette?

kamilche ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 5:29 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 8:53 AM

I would like to buy Daz3D's fantasy wrap, but I need it for the default P4 female figure. Does anyone have a magnet or variant I could use, to make it fit P4 Posette completely, including animation movement? I don't want to buy it unless it's for the P4 female, as I don't have/don't want Victoria. Thanks!

ChromeTiger ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 5:54 AM

Look in the Freestuff area, PhilC had a beautiful 'Classic Wrap' for the P4 Female, very similar to the Victoria Wrap...it may still be there...

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 6:25 AM

I have just played around with the standard dials on the fantasy wrap, with reasonable results, see my image a few threads down, and I am still really a newbie.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Eowyn ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 3:17 PM

Wasn't PhilC's classic wrap also for Vicki?

3-DArena ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 5:35 PM

I have the fantasy wrap and philc's the fantasy wrap the both work fine on my p4's I do have a problem now and then with PhilC's classis, it disappears on me, but I'm sure that's my computer.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

Spit ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 9:06 PM

If you have the DAZ/Zygote fairy you have the fantasy wrap attached to a P4 fem (I think she's similar to the New Young Woman). It's not separate clothing, but she wears it very well. Spit

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.