Fri, Oct 4, 2:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Scaling in Poser Pro 2010

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 11 March 2010 at 8:25 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 2:26 PM

So, I heard that the scaling was fixed in Poser Pro 2010. Can someone show a picture of it? I sort of want to see how fixed. Thanks

Vex ( ) posted Fri, 12 March 2010 at 1:24 AM

I seen this today. when checked, when you scale the parent figure down, it scales with - if that's what you mean?

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Fri, 12 March 2010 at 7:12 AM

Quote -

I seen this today. when checked, when you scale the parent figure down, it scales with - if that's what you mean?

This appears to be for Clothes etc.......

How about Scaling The Parent Figure????????

Take a Daz3D Figure and scale it down to say 25%, what does it look like???

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
Thomas Jefferson

ziggie ( ) posted Fri, 12 March 2010 at 7:39 AM

Quote - Take a Daz3D Figure and scale it down to say 25%, what does it look like???

75% smaller..???

"You don't have to be mad to use Poser... but it helps"

DCArt ( ) posted Fri, 12 March 2010 at 9:07 AM

file_449397.jpg

Here's a sample picture of a shirt on Freak 4 BEFORE the "Include scaling when conforming" option is checked, and AFTER.

DCArt ( ) posted Fri, 12 March 2010 at 9:12 AM

file_449398.jpg

Here's another example ... before and after a shirt is conformed with scaling to a 50% scaled Freak 4

DCArt ( ) posted Fri, 12 March 2010 at 9:18 AM · edited Fri, 12 March 2010 at 9:20 AM

file_449399.jpg

Last example, the 50% freak with conformed shirt, in four poses.

There are some pokethrough issues with some posing here, but nothing all that much different than what you see with regular clothing.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Fri, 12 March 2010 at 4:02 PM

Thanks Deecey, that is what I am looking for. I have hated that bug for years in Poser.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.