Tue, Oct 1, 9:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: PoserPro2010 release, V4.2 morph injection woe

operaguy ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 1:58 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 9:27 PM

file_449496.jpg

I started with a fresh-from-daz download of all the V4 files and morph injuection files.

I performed the initialization after each injection.

It "looks like" the morphs went into place because the placeholders for them appear, but no dials.

Any else?

::::: Opera :::::

Vestmann ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 2:01 PM

That's odd...!  Hope this isn't another bug in PPro2010.   Nothing happens when you load the morph injection files from the library...?

Vestmann's Gallery

operaguy ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 2:04 PM

well i tried REM and the INJ and yes, you see the typical flicker that sometimes occurs when you inject. but the dials do not show up.

Vestmann ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 2:15 PM

I did a clean install of V4 on P8 and even though all the morphs showed, some of them didn't work.  Do you have V4 installed somewhere else? (another runtime?)

Vestmann's Gallery

wimvdb ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 2:31 PM

Are you sure this is not the vista/windows 7 UAC problems - installing to a system folder (in program files)?

DustRider ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 2:52 PM

Everything is working fine for me with V4 and 2010. I have V4 in an external runtime. Mybe it's a UAC issue as wimvdb suggested?

My Rendo Gallery ........ My DAZ3D Gallery ........... My DA Gallery ......

operaguy ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 3:12 PM

file_449498.jpg

ok now, REM/INJ working. Nothing was in the wrong place. The only thing I did was drill down into a DAZ folder and ran the batch file there (highlighted on this image) and the one above it, as suggested by anatis on the DAZ forum.

I took some REM/INJ clicking to seem to get things moving. It was a little dubious.

::::: Opera :::::

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.