Sun, Sep 15, 5:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: HAIR TUTORIAL?

namja1955 ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 9:02 AM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 8:00 AM

Is there a good tutorial about how to create a hair obj? I want to do something morphable for Vickly2. I haven't seen a decent "Punk" hairdo. I've seen a texture for P4 that had a close cropped look, or as they say in the military a "high and tight". I tried to modify a Vicky texture, but because of the way the texture is set up I had trouble with a seam between the front and the back of the head. What I'm thinking about is something that would let you morph various areas to leave it either bald, with slight growth, or longer growth. I didn't see a tutorial here that quite fits the bill.

igohigh ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 12:44 PM

http://digitalbabes2.com/ there is one other but I can't think of it at this time?

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 1:21 PM

I used confusius morph hair to create a David Beckham look. Its free here. David Beckham may not cross the pond, he is captain of England's Soccer team.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.