Mon, Oct 7, 2:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2010 Last Week in the Gallery 11

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 10:27 AM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 2:30 AM

Welcome to the 11th Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2010

*Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links
HERE

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 10:33 AM · edited Sun, 14 March 2010 at 10:40 AM

**It's tough to come up with something different to say each week, but WOW.. This was such a strong week in the gallery. I look at the collage and think this could be a display in a fine art museum. Seriously, I think this was the strongest week in the Gallery so far this year. Congrats to everyone.

2010 Last Week in the Gallery Archive

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

MrsLubner ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 11:33 AM

I agree with Bruce! I can see everyone of these photographs in public use either in galleries, magazines or advertisements. Stellar week! Congratulations to all the artists for their outstanding talents and skills.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

costapanos ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 12:56 PM

Thank you to the staff and the other fine artists on this site.
I am really honored to have been chosen this week. And congratulations to everyone as "we all have stories to tell"

In Xanadu did Kublai Khan a pleasuredome erect

GiMi53 ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 1:16 PM

Waouw... So far, I have uploaded only 6 images in 2010 and already 2 have been honored with a selection in LWitG.... I'm delighted !
Thanks to all RR members and especially to Bruce & the staff for this exquisite selection !
Congratulations to the artists !
:~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Valentin ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 2:33 PM

Many thanks to the team at Renderosity for selecting one of my captures from the many excellent images posted each day. Congratulations to all who are in this collection!!

mbz2662 ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 3:17 PM

What a surprise and honor.  Thank you! 
Congratulations to everyone :)

mickuk50 ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 3:18 PM

A big thank you as always .Congrats to everyone :o)

Mick

prutzworks ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 3:52 PM

gratz to all!
love to see the quality growing
5* Bruce

minder is meer

jarmila ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 5:36 PM

I'm so happy to be here with you,,congratulation to all..thanks so much...hugs,happy week friends

YARDOBE ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 6:16 PM

After a 6 month absence....this is a good return for me....thank you....Ray~

knupps ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 7:13 PM

Wow, thanks a lot. I am really honored. Congratulations to everyone of the "chosen ones".

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2010 at 11:10 PM

I always like this feature, but even moreso during weeks like this one when I haven't been able to be here as much as I'd have liked.  This really brings it all together for me!  Thanks to the staff, and congrats to everyone chosen this week!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

jeroni ( ) posted Mon, 15 March 2010 at 3:43 AM

Es un honor estas selecionado esta semana con estos grandes artistas felicitaciones a todos  gracias amigos

jeroni

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 15 March 2010 at 6:51 AM

Good work, everyone. 

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 15 March 2010 at 12:37 PM

I have to agree with Bruce and PJ - this was an exceptionally strong week and to choose just 6 images was pure torture!  LOL...
Congrats to all the wonderful artists who's work were chosen but also to those whose work doesn't feature this week!! There were SO many of you that could have been here too!!! Well done indeed!
great work again Bruce!!!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

kbrog ( ) posted Mon, 15 March 2010 at 10:04 PM

Congrats to all that got sellected!  :)

Victoria-Purplehair ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2010 at 2:53 AM

yay! thanks so much for the feature I'm really honoured :)

nicki_mcmanus ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2010 at 11:41 PM

Thank you to the staff at Renderosity for this honor. And congradulations to all of my other fellow artists who were chosen as well. The camaraderie in our community is so much appreciated, and is what keeps us all going. I am so very happy to be a part of it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.