Wed, Oct 23, 3:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: Faceshop5 mesh import into Poser 8 ? How to qus?

Shaaz786 ( ) posted Mon, 22 March 2010 at 12:43 AM · edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 3:19 AM

Recently I bought FS5 & I need to know how to import the face mesh/3D image from faceshop 5(.obj file) into the model in Poser 8 on the head itself???  When I import the .obj file, it loads a really big head object over the P8 model skeleton & it is way out of size mismatch??  I believe click on the head on P8 model & than import? It should fit in the head?  Any tutorials I would greatly appreciate it.

mrsparky ( ) posted Mon, 22 March 2010 at 6:09 AM

Attached Link: http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/yhst-48396527764316/FaceShop5all.pdf

Try the faceshop 5 mannual - link above.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 22 March 2010 at 6:15 AM

With previous versions, you needed to load the FS generated mesh as a morph-target, not the obj itself.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.