Sun, Oct 6, 5:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Don't miss out!!

Gordon_S ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2010 at 9:15 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 5:56 AM

Attached Link: http://www.fotoonz.com

file_449718.jpg

Hi All, The brand-spanking new 'toon is now up at my site. I hope you enjoy it!! Best Regards, Gordon :biggrin:

JeanDenim ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2010 at 9:45 PM

yeah i entered my race as .................................................................. human :lol:

Gordon_S ( ) posted Thu, 18 March 2010 at 7:12 PM

Good idea!
Gordon
😄

grichter ( ) posted Sun, 21 March 2010 at 10:48 PM

To bad Gordon doesn't heed his own advise!!!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gary

"Those who lose themselves in a passion lose less than those who lose their passion"

Winterclaw ( ) posted Sun, 21 March 2010 at 11:10 PM

I'd prefer washington came to its census first.

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

grichter ( ) posted Sun, 21 March 2010 at 11:24 PM

Quote - I'd prefer washington came to its census first.

I won't argue with that point one bit. We need to throw ALL the bums out and start over.

Gary

"Those who lose themselves in a passion lose less than those who lose their passion"

Winterclaw ( ) posted Sun, 21 March 2010 at 11:40 PM

I don't mind the bums as long as they are attached to beautiful women; it's the congress that offends me.

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

Gordon_S ( ) posted Mon, 22 March 2010 at 4:38 PM

Heh! 😄
Gordon

WandW ( ) posted Mon, 22 March 2010 at 6:31 PM

Quote - [
I won't argue with that point one bit. We need to throw ALL the bums out and start over.

Are you saying they should be exPUNged?  :biggrin:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Gordon_S ( ) posted Mon, 22 March 2010 at 9:11 PM

Ex-sponged??
:laugh:
Gordon

grichter ( ) posted Mon, 22 March 2010 at 9:23 PM

Quote - Ex-sponged??
:laugh:
Gordon

ex-sponged = 1.) Giving your EX and sponge bath! :scared: or 2.) stop sponging off us Tax payers? 😠

Gary

Gordon_S ( ) posted Tue, 23 March 2010 at 5:27 PM

Or a former member of the rock band! 😄
Gordon

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.