Mon, Sep 16, 10:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:02 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Advice on starting Web site

ralphoui ( ) posted Tue, 23 March 2010 at 7:21 PM · edited Sun, 14 July 2024 at 10:56 PM

Hi!

I would like to start my own Web site to share my animations (videos and stills). I wondered if anybody here who had done that would be willing to give some advice and tips.

Thanks.

nemirc ( ) posted Tue, 23 March 2010 at 8:43 PM

What kind of advice? Advice on sharing the videos, platform or technology to use, hosting...

nemirc
Renderosity Magazine Staff Writer
https://renderositymagazine.com/users/nemirc
https://about.me/aris3d/

staigermanus ( ) posted Tue, 23 March 2010 at 8:51 PM

my advice: upload to Youtube and similar places m(Kyte, Vimeo,...) , and embed in your website and in Facebook and let followers subscribe to you.

ralphoui ( ) posted Wed, 24 March 2010 at 7:11 PM

Well... pretty much advice on everything, like where to start for one. I know some html and helped on an existing Web page but have never started one from scratch. Get a domain name and find a host it seems. Can anybody recommend a host that allows adult stuff?

I have put some vids on Youtube but can't put the adult stuff there. I also was very unhappy with the quality after uploading to Youtube.
Since they are animations I wouldn't think legal stuff would be too important - I wouldn't have to prove the models are not underage, etc. But what extra steps need to be taken because of adult content?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.