Sun, Oct 6, 6:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Hi everyone!

gendragon ( ) posted Thu, 25 March 2010 at 2:58 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Hi everyone!  :biggrin:
Me, Anderson A.K.A. Gendragon, will be absent in the renderosity and shortly in the internet, for uncertain time. I motivate personal and health. :sad: 
The goods for sale posted in the gallery "Gendragon´s Mystic World and the website  
www.gendragon.com, will continue assets.  
I would like to thank the all of the friends that left praises, critics on my works and homages.  
See you soon and a great hug to all!  

Anderson "Gendragon"

Schurby ( ) posted Sat, 27 March 2010 at 7:22 AM

Hope your personal health is resolved soon. Good luck and see you soon.
 Schurby

Schurby

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 29 March 2010 at 9:33 AM

Good Luck with your health issues. I wish you all the best

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Mon, 29 March 2010 at 5:24 PM

Yes, we are very sorry to hear about your health situation.  Please feel free to contact any of us on the Marketplace staff directly at any time if we can be of assistance to you.

I hope that you are able to be back here with us soon.  Best to you and yours.

Robert

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.