Sun, Oct 6, 6:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT: Now this is something you don't see every day...

ThunderStone ( ) posted Fri, 26 March 2010 at 9:04 AM · edited Wed, 11 September 2024 at 1:21 AM

Dog that attacked police cars must attend classes

3/26/2010 7:23:00 AM

Associated Press/AP Online
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. - A pit bull mix in Tennessee has been sentenced to obedience training after his dogged attack on a local police car. Winston didn't bite anybody, but he mauled a Chattanooga police car in what might have been a confused attempt to take a bite out of crime. The persistent pooch managed to tear off a section of the front bumper and damage the tires.

The Chattanooga Times Free Press reports that a judge ruled that Winston had been a very bad dog. He was sentenced to obedience and canine good citizen classes, and he'll have to wear a tag that says he is "potentially dangerous."

Charges against his owner will be dismissed if the classes are completed successfully.

Owner Nancy Emerling said Winston got out of a fenced-in area at a welding shop March 14.

A service of YellowBrix, Inc.

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

AnnieD ( ) posted Fri, 26 March 2010 at 12:05 PM

Could you imagine getting close enuff to the dog to read that tag?  and then reading it...lol
would make a good cartoon.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

Rayraz ( ) posted Sun, 28 March 2010 at 12:02 AM

We had a video tape of the actual incident on the news here! haha

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

pauljs75 ( ) posted Sun, 28 March 2010 at 2:06 PM

It was on CNN, and I lol'd at it too. It did quite a job of ripping all the plastic off of the front bumper on a Ford Crown Vic squad. The dog was pretty lucky that the cop didn't have pepper spray or was taser-happy.

Barbequed Pixels?

Your friendly neighborhood Wings3D nut.
Also feel free to browse my freebies at ShareCG.
There might be something worth downloading.

AnnieD ( ) posted Sun, 28 March 2010 at 3:52 PM

When I saw it they said they did have to taser it..lol
It also destroyed 2 of the tires according to the report I saw.

:b_shocked:

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

1358 ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2010 at 11:16 AM

aaawww... puppy was just playing...doing more damage to the police car than a group of gangstas could...she's lucky to have such a protective animal on her side...and you did notice that puppy was wagging it's tail the whole time, like tearing the bumper off of a car was playtime...
maybe the police should start carrying bags of Kibble with them...

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 05 April 2010 at 2:28 PM
Forum Moderator

I blame the police car.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

DAM3D ( ) posted Tue, 06 April 2010 at 10:56 PM

Yea, police cars taste like Bacon! So, can't blame the dog! :D

My Rendo-Space 
Do you know where your towel is?! I love Vogon Poetry. :P
DON'T PANIC!

Portland Pirate Festival Arrrr!

TheBryster ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2010 at 2:37 PM
Forum Moderator

*Yea, police cars taste like Bacon! So, can't blame the dog! :D

ROTFLMAO!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.