Sun, Oct 6, 10:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2010 Last Week in the Gallery 14

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 04 April 2010 at 9:44 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 10:26 PM

Welcome to the 14th Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2010

*Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links
HERE

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 04 April 2010 at 9:45 AM · edited Sun, 04 April 2010 at 9:50 AM

**Congrats to all of the Photographers selected this week..
Thanks to the staff for their support and selecting these photos..

Great work everyone !!

2010 Last Week in the Gallery Archive

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sun, 04 April 2010 at 10:41 AM

Thanks so very much to all the staff for choosing one of mine for this feature; as always, I'm honoured to be amongst so many wonderful photographers!

MrsLubner ( ) posted Sun, 04 April 2010 at 11:06 AM

And the talent keeps rolling! Awesome work and congratulations to all!

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

DAVER2112 ( ) posted Sun, 04 April 2010 at 11:09 AM

Congrats to all selected and to the staff for selecting one my shots. I'm honored to be among such talented photographers.

Flannelman ( ) posted Sun, 04 April 2010 at 11:12 AM

Wow and thanx to be included in this group of Photographers.     to the others chosen.
fm ;-)

Xoterik ( ) posted Sun, 04 April 2010 at 12:15 PM

Very impressive collection of artists, and I'm honored to be mentioned along with them.

caviedes ( ) posted Sun, 04 April 2010 at 1:56 PM

Thanx to be including me .
I`m honored

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 04 April 2010 at 2:32 PM

I don't generally mention anyone in particular, but I'm quite happy to see MrsRatbag's "White" included in this week's selection.  I thought that was just a stand-out image all the way around. 

A beautiful collection!  Congratulations to everyone chosen for Week 14, and many thanks to Bruce and the staff.  I know it's been a busy week!  Excellent work.

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Meisiekind ( ) posted Sun, 04 April 2010 at 2:38 PM

This was such a strong week with so many winning images. Congratulations to all the artists chosen this week!!!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

babuci ( ) posted Sun, 04 April 2010 at 4:59 PM

Thank you so much to include me in this wonderful collection. Congratulation to the selected artist.

seeyus  Tunde

prutzworks ( ) posted Mon, 05 April 2010 at 2:50 AM

congrats to all

minder is meer

Punaguy ( ) posted Mon, 05 April 2010 at 3:44 AM

Many thanks for selecting one of my images this past week.  It's always a pleasure to post here with so many talented photogs!  Always amazing work chosen each week...thanks to the hard working staff~ Aloha~

Kana'es Photography

BobKemper ( ) posted Mon, 05 April 2010 at 7:40 AM

Thank you. I'm very happy to be included in this wonderful collection of photos. Congratulations to all.

alanwilliams ( ) posted Mon, 05 April 2010 at 10:14 AM

Belated thanks for including my photograph in the last gallery of the week and many congratulations to all others selected.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 05 April 2010 at 12:29 PM

Wonderful wonderful!
The talent here in Renderosity's Photography Galleries never fails to impress me.
:)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

barbdennist ( ) posted Tue, 06 April 2010 at 12:30 AM

I want to say a huge thank you for choosing my photo.  To say that I was surprised is an understatement.  I never in my wildest dreams thought a photo of mine would be chosen so you gave me a wonderful Easter surprise.  Thank you to all of you, you made me very happy.

soepie17 ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2010 at 4:31 AM

Surprises fall when you're low on internet connection. Thanx for the selection among such wonderful talented photographers.
Good day,
Thom

The mind goes where the body's insufficiënt

bmac62 ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2010 at 11:18 AM

Fine work everybody...those who's fine art has been chosen and the never tiring staff headed by  Bruce, who must never sleep. LOL
Bill:)

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

0rest4wicked ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2010 at 11:05 PM

Thank you to all for the diligent work that goes into this gallery every week. It is always an honor to be here.

Congrats to all that made the gallery!!!

Dana

beachzz ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2010 at 11:32 AM

Another wonderful group of fotos--wow!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.