Sat, Aug 3, 11:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: Shadows acting weird

kmlst37 ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 1999 at 12:11 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 4:54 PM

file_117316.jpg

I put this boxing ring in, and well the shadows seem to bend alot. Even when a figure is placed into the ring, the figure's shadow bends as well. You can notice it on this picture by looking at the ropes. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this??

Chris ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 1999 at 1:49 PM

If you have Bryce use it for rendering. Poser don't have a raytracer thats the problem I think but I don't know excactly. Have best results with "Poser" renderings in Bryce. If you want take a look at my gallery. http://www.3dgfx.de most of them are rendered in Bryce. Christian

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

skee ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 1999 at 9:53 PM

Just a guess ,but to me it looks like the ground (or matt)is not flat. Try putting a flat square in place and see if the shadows work. skee

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.