Sat, Oct 5, 9:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Next Bryce 7 Beta is UP! Short term... Expires: 18-May-2010

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2010 at 9:28 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 7:24 AM

Attached Link: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=130693&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

The next build for 7 beta is up.   New serial number: BDZSTND-070-0000000-RHC-001-EBTNHJP

RosemaryR
---------------------------
"This...this is magnificent!"
"Oh, yeah. Ooooo. Aaaaah. That's how it starts.
Then, later, there's ...running. And....screaming."

tom271 ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2010 at 11:01 PM

There is no new download.. not yet anyways...

The new key activates and expands the expiration to April 20th ... of the current Beta....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2010 at 9:03 AM

They said they were in progress of resetting the downloads... Perhaps they were a tad premature in announcing it..  
Sorry.  I've left a question in the DAZ thread asking for clarification.

RosemaryR

FranOnTheEdge ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2010 at 4:41 PM

What happened was they thought the previous serial number wasn't due to run out until next week, and when people started to wonder what was up as their Bryce Betas stopped working, someone rushed in and changed the first page of the thread - but just replacing the old serial number with a new one to run until 20th.

Doing that, it looks like the new beta is out from page 1, unless you also read the message he posted on page... 50something, apologising for the slip up.

At least our old beta still works with the new temporary serial.

It makes quite a change to be kept in the picture like this - doesn't it?

Measure your mind's height
by the shade it casts.

Robert Browning (Paracelsus)

Fran's Freestuff

http://franontheedge.blogspot.com/

http://www.FranOnTheEdge.com

dyret ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2010 at 1:13 AM

Makes one wonder about how much the finished thing will cost, doesnt it? :lol:

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2010 at 9:02 AM

Usually there is a very good discount for current Bryce owners.  (And even more, if you are a PlatClub member....)  Most estimates (WAGs) are running at the $99 mark in the discussion forums.  

And YES! Fran, it is good beyond belief to see how well they are working with us Brycers to get things right!  Finally!  An owner that cares about their customer base!

RosemaryR

FranOnTheEdge ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2010 at 12:01 PM

Quote - Makes one wonder about how much the finished thing will cost, doesnt it? :lol:

Yeah, but we are doing quite a lot of work for them testing it for them so they can get it to run as bug free as possible, so hopefully they'll take that into acount, and as their philosophy seems to be "cheap software - but lots of content" we could be lucky.

by the shade it casts.

Fran's Freestuff

dyret ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2010 at 12:55 PM

I WANT to be lucky! I have nearly become addicted to B7

hcherney ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2010 at 9:28 PM

I don't even know a Bryce 7 was in the works... who owns it Daz? I was over there... but saw nothing about it. What's new in it? Very excited!! 

FranOnTheEdge ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2010 at 8:58 AM · edited Fri, 16 April 2010 at 8:58 AM

hcherney,

Oooh yes, be very excited indeed!  There's lots of lovely new stuff, we've had the priviledge of testing 3 new beta versions already - you can too, at least you can try the lastest version - IF you already own Bryce6, all you need to do is request a reset of your Bryce6 download from your Daz Account and a few minutes later up will pop the latest Bryce7 beta version.

If you didn't download Bryce6 from Daz but bought it in a boxed version from somewhere - and still have your receipt - contact Daz and explain, might have to email them a scan of your receipt - and then they'll release a download of the beta for you.

Then you just need the serial number from the 1st page of the DazBeta Development Thread, this will just last until next Tuesday, when we've been promised yet another beta with even more surprises, they are saying now that they've got a Particle Generator, and two videos demonstrate this on pages 62 and 63 of the thread.  We've already got a first version (not finalised yet) of instancing, better lights, better HDRI, ooh lots of stuff, don't forget though that these are just tests, but it's been such fun to try eveything out like this!

If you don't have Bryce6 but still want to join in, you can buy Bryce6 from Daz right now, and get in on the testing of betas, this is a good idea anyway - in my opinion - since they will (I think they said somewhere) give a discount on the price of Bryce7 - to those who own Bryce 6 when it comes out - you get even more discount if you're a Platinum Club member I believe too.

Gawd, I sound like an advert!  Sorry about that - it's enthusiasm.

by the shade it casts.

Fran's Freestuff

rstar ( ) posted Sat, 17 April 2010 at 10:30 PM

Quote - hcherney,

Oooh yes, be very excited indeed!  There's lots of lovely new stuff, we've had the priviledge of testing 3 new beta versions already - you can too, at least you can try the lastest version - IF you already own Bryce6, all you need to do is request a reset of your Bryce6 download from your Daz Account and a few minutes later up will pop the latest Bryce7 beta version.

If you didn't download Bryce6 from Daz but bought it in a boxed version from somewhere - and still have your receipt - contact Daz and explain, might have to email them a scan of your receipt - and then they'll release a download of the beta for you.

Then you just need the serial number from the 1st page of the DazBeta Development Thread, this will just last until next Tuesday, when we've been promised yet another beta with even more surprises, they are saying now that they've got a Particle Generator, and two videos demonstrate this on pages 62 and 63 of the thread.  We've already got a first version (not finalised yet) of instancing, better lights, better HDRI, ooh lots of stuff, don't forget though that these are just tests, but it's been such fun to try eveything out like this!

If you don't have Bryce6 but still want to join in, you can buy Bryce6 from Daz right now, and get in on the testing of betas, this is a good idea anyway - in my opinion - since they will (I think they said somewhere) give a discount on the price of Bryce7 - to those who own Bryce 6 when it comes out - you get even more discount if you're a Platinum Club member I believe too.

Gawd, I sound like an advert!  Sorry about that - it's enthusiasm.

You go, girl!

Your exuberance is infecting!

jartz ( ) posted Mon, 19 April 2010 at 11:57 PM

Well, I just now d/l the B7 beta and yet to try it out, had a few bugs with the HDRI in some areas, so I hope I'm not too late.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

ThunderStone ( ) posted Tue, 20 April 2010 at 6:44 AM · edited Tue, 20 April 2010 at 6:45 AM

**According to Drew Daniels, DAZ Staff

There is a Bryce Beta refresh in your accounts. Downloads are in the process of being reset. The serial number for this release is BDZCPRO-070-0000000-UXQ-001-EBTNHNJ (Drop dead 18-May-2010). There are no no features, but many bug fixes.

Copied and Pasted from the DAZ forum.

TS**

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 22 April 2010 at 6:15 PM

Bryce Serial Key: 
BDZCPRO-070-0000000-UXQ-001-EBTNHNJ 
Expires: 18-May-2010 

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.