Mon, Oct 21, 11:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Online Art Shops

DOM1 ( ) posted Mon, 03 May 2010 at 11:11 PM · edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 1:37 AM

Anyone out there tried Fineartamerica.com or any of the other art for sale websites? 

mcw1917 ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2010 at 11:20 AM · edited Tue, 04 May 2010 at 11:21 AM

Hello DOM!  I have....  it's free, and collecting statistics and comments about your work is kind of fun.  I even bought a set of note cards with my own work on the front.  There are some artists there who do very well selling their work.  I'd try if if I were you. . .  Good Luck! mcw1917 (MargaretWingstedt))

jc ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2010 at 10:00 PM

Fine Art America is the best in several ways. I've been a member for over 2 years:

1. POD service is only $30 a year. They use top quality printers/framers. You set your own prices, they take NO split.
  2. Brian, the owner, understands online marketing and gets your stuff right to the top of Google, if you're smart about tagging your images.
  3. It's the only POD portal where potential buying visitors actually outnumber the (about) 30K artists. Other portals are mostly visited by the artists themselves.
  4. Brian keeps adding cool new features. The last one is a complete artist's web site for each POD artist, so your visitors get all the features of FAA, but see only your art, not everyone's.
  5. An image theft protection system which really works (Brian is an excellent coder)
  6. Great community.
  7. Lots of other stuff.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.