Sun, Oct 6, 11:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Isn't there any LWitG 18 ?

LadyWailua ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2010 at 4:51 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 11:14 AM

Had a loss of my internet connection some days ago.
Now it's working again and I came around to look what's new in the forums.

Did I miss something ?
It's wednesday already and all I found was last week in the gallery 17 ...

I don't want to push (faders  😉  ) but usually - if some kind of delay happens - there is a note or a thread with information about it.

Just wondering, 'cause I miss this always inspiring feature.

Is it delayed or is LWitG expired (hopefully not) or did I overlook something ?

TomDart ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2010 at 7:40 PM

I do not see it either.  I assume something came up to delay it.  

prutzworks ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2010 at 5:36 AM · edited Thu, 06 May 2010 at 5:50 AM

Bruce is on vacation, I think  Kort is very busy and PJ or Carin have some troubles with composing and/or uploading the collage
And I am a complete dumbo about technical internet stuff and some programmes to make a  collage with working links won't work under my OS  (win98, yes I'm a dinosaur)

hope that this info helps

minder is meer

LadyWailua ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2010 at 12:28 PM

Ah - thank you Martin !
That's all I needed to know.
Better some delay than a complete canceling.

My strong respect to all these hard working forum moderators !
Your work is very well recognized and any vacation is truly deserved ! 👍
Take your time to deal with all these technical gizmos of forum coordination.

😉

waldomac ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2010 at 9:09 PM

I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell the gang how very much I appreciate the LWITG. It is a highlight of my Monday morning to look at what they've picked and try to discern what their theme/category may kind of be that week.

You guys are appreciated. Glad you got some vacation time. Thanks for all you do.

John

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2010 at 11:08 PM

I'll get it completed some time tomorrow..Sorry for the delay folks

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

TomDart ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2010 at 7:08 AM

Nothing like getting back from vacation!  I hope you had a good and restful time.

MrsLubner ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2010 at 11:41 AM

Yup...all my fault. I was able to get everything ready, collage included but was stopped by the technicalities of uploading it for viewing.  Bruce is back now and he will be able to get it on-line for us.  I apologize for failing you guys.  I tried and stressed for 3 days but all I did was ... well... failed.  :-(  Without Bruce, we are just lost. :-)

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

Charberry ( ) posted Sun, 09 May 2010 at 1:32 PM

It seems I've had failures for uploading images here lately, and there is nothing wrong with my Internet connection at other sites.  It seems better now, though.  There was a glitch upline, I suppose. ;c)

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.