Mon, Sep 30, 11:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: I need this mask/headgear for poser

loafys ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2010 at 5:40 PM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

file_450851.jpg

I need this headgear for aiko3 or any other unimeash character. It can be a simple prop, that can be scaled to any figure. If u make it,*  I will buy it.*

Harrgunn ( ) posted Sun, 02 May 2010 at 9:33 AM

Still something your looking for?  Are there any graphics on the back side worth noting?

Harrgunn ( ) posted Sun, 02 May 2010 at 6:22 PM

file_452190.jpg

bit tougher than it looks.  Started working this up today.  If you like it, I'll work on a texture map.

Might also check what char you want to put on.  As it is quite a tight mask, other char's may stick out or you'll have to scale to fit.

Click on the image for a larger view.

Harrgunn ( ) posted Mon, 03 May 2010 at 8:29 PM

Had fun running this to the end.  Texture map is not the best, but wanted to get the look down before all the fine tuning.  I'll run the images here from the first runs to the final.  Sorry for spamming the thread, or so it feels. 

These are the first rounds,  The shape on this mask was not what we needed.

And with some textures.

After a couple go rounds with the basic shape of the head gear ended up with this.

Karth ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2010 at 10:57 AM

Cool one :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.