Mon, Sep 9, 5:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Runtime dna down?

Nosiferret ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2010 at 1:29 PM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 5:41 AM

Getting the message

Cannot connect to MySQL server

wondering if anyone else is having that

nickedshield ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2010 at 1:34 PM

Same here so must be having problems.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

Jules53757 ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2010 at 2:05 PM

works fine here

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

WandW ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2010 at 2:06 PM

Works for me...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2010 at 2:06 PM · edited Thu, 06 May 2010 at 2:19 PM

Just checked, they're okay by me.

Edit:  Double-checked and they are truly having some database problems.  Home page and log in loads fine, forum is inaccessable.

Nosiferret ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2010 at 2:48 PM

Yeah they're back up now. Probably had a few hamsters get tangled up in their wheels. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.