Fri, Sep 20, 9:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Preteen render

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 9:27 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:35 AM

file_196721.jpg

Here she is, a quick render of the preteen ready to go on her date to the amusement park.. Marque

nitreug ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 10:28 PM

file_196722.jpg

Yes they are very cute together. I like your post Marque. I just did a fast one also.

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 10:48 PM

I am just so excited about them, and the fact that we can make a boy as well is really going to open up our choices. Much better to do a children's story with a child character than an adult. 8^) Marque

pokeydots ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 10:50 PM

These are great! ( both images ) LOL I'm still downloading them, everything is running so slow tonight for some reason. I'm only at 63% still a ways to go! I can't wait :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

nitreug ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 11:25 PM

Yes the preteen look more like a guy than a girl in all poses that I tried. I use DAZ3D cartoon hair for the preteen and Victoria hair for the preteen

nitreug ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 11:27 PM

Sorry DAZ3D cartoon hair for the preschool

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2001 at 3:45 AM

Very cute....yes, Daz did a good job creating them. Where did you get the clothes? Sharen:)

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2001 at 8:00 AM

The clothes are for sale too at the Daz site, and even if you don't grab them right now you should grab the free textures in case you decide to get them later. My preteen is is wearing the shirt and pants with the free textures applied. Marque

doozy ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2001 at 8:58 AM

You know, the install file (for Mac) with the freebie textures does not have the "extract" option (like most DAZ installs do). So it is unusable for those with folder names other than the original names?????

DAZTechGirl ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2001 at 10:18 AM

Doozy, Like most other texture installers, the install location is user specified, so there was no extract install included. Just install them where you would like. Thanks, Betsy Schow DAZ Tech

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.