Mon, Sep 30, 11:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: everyday back yard backgrounds

ladyperiwinkle ( ) posted Thu, 13 May 2010 at 12:28 PM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Looking for backyard backgrounds. without the fariy stuff-- plain tress and bushes and flowers with gates and an open yard to put my characters in  -

Thank you!

FrankT ( ) posted Thu, 13 May 2010 at 1:59 PM
ladyperiwinkle ( ) posted Fri, 14 May 2010 at 10:33 AM

either one -- it does not matter -

Harrgunn ( ) posted Sun, 23 May 2010 at 6:13 AM

Found a backyard package right here, if it's what you need.

More than just a background, which will make it better for  your characters to interact with.

ladyperiwinkle ( ) posted Sun, 23 May 2010 at 7:49 AM

I saw that and its not what I am looking for. Thank you for looking for me.

pauljs75 ( ) posted Fri, 28 May 2010 at 12:19 AM

It might also help to note what software you're rendering in.

For foliage, Poser or DS should be able to import .obj. Thus something such as Arbaro might let you make nice looking trees and bushes to use within it. If you use other apps to render, some of those also have their own built in tree generator. There's also a neat ivy generator program.

Now if you need certain yard furniture elements beyond foliage, it might help to specify. (A rough sketch, or a link to a photo.) There are different styles of lawn furnishings and architecture, so saying you want a gate leaves a rather wide area of interpretation. Some of these things may already exist in on an individual basis in the marketplace, but they require a little arranging in order to make a scene. Other modelers and I also might not mind modeling some various objects, if there is some demand for them.

Barbequed Pixels?

Your friendly neighborhood Wings3D nut.
Also feel free to browse my freebies at ShareCG.
There might be something worth downloading.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.