Mon, Oct 7, 12:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery 20

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 16 May 2010 at 5:16 PM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 12:23 AM

Welcome to the 20th Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2010

*Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links
HERE

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 16 May 2010 at 5:18 PM · edited Sun, 16 May 2010 at 5:18 PM

Congrats to all of the artists who were selected

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

Str4wB34ry ( ) posted Sun, 16 May 2010 at 7:10 PM

Thank you for selecting my image , it's always an honour to be noticed and appreciated.

BorisB ( ) posted Sun, 16 May 2010 at 7:41 PM

Thank you very much, I feel really honoured!
Boris

MrsLubner ( ) posted Sun, 16 May 2010 at 9:47 PM

It is always a humbling experience to see one of my photos included. It tells me that my hard work and attention to other great artists here is leading me in the right direction. Thank you. And thank you Bruce for your hard work and dedication creating this feature for us.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

TwoPynts ( ) posted Sun, 16 May 2010 at 9:47 PM

Hey folks, an amazing week. Such eye candy, such well composed and shot photos.
Great work!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

AluLeiter ( ) posted Sun, 16 May 2010 at 10:03 PM

Thank you very much!

Frank :-)

alwaysonmymind ( ) posted Sun, 16 May 2010 at 10:24 PM

This is a special honor and I want to thank everyone involved for selecting my image. Congratulations to all artists selected.

Charberry ( ) posted Sun, 16 May 2010 at 10:54 PM

You posted a lot of my favorites!  We do not always agree, but this time... yes.  Great work to everyone who is listed here, and thank you, Bruce, for the hard work you do. I don't think I could do your job. ;c)

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

Chipka ( ) posted Mon, 17 May 2010 at 12:45 AM

WOW!  What a selection!  I love visiting the weekly installments of this gallery, and it's always an immense pleasure.  Thank you for including my rather ludicrous porcine friend, it's an honor to have a piece selected.  Thank you, to those who make the selections and congratulations to everyone featured here.

superincrediboy ( ) posted Mon, 17 May 2010 at 1:01 AM

Thank you for choosing my image, it's a real pleasure to be alongside such great artists! I love the creativity of all these photographs, congratulations everyone, great work.

meowserific ( ) posted Mon, 17 May 2010 at 5:30 AM

Thank you for selecting my image.  I am honored to have my photo in Last Week in the Gallery 20.
All the photos are amazing.  Great work everyone.

bmac62 ( ) posted Mon, 17 May 2010 at 7:10 AM

Way to go everybody! I always look forward to Monday mornings and am delighted week after week to see the talent displayed here. Without fail, there is always something that makes me say to myself, "That's a great idea, why didn't I think of that?" Thanks Bruce...you all have done it again:)

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

nikolais ( ) posted Mon, 17 May 2010 at 9:10 AM

Thanks for picking me out for such a great constellation. Congrats to everyone.

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 17 May 2010 at 10:34 AM

Excellent week indeed!! Congrats to all the wonderful artists who got chosen!
Bruce - once again - well done and thank you for your hard work on this!!!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

frankie96 ( ) posted Mon, 17 May 2010 at 5:22 PM

Thanks very much for the selection..and congratulations to all the others selected...

wonderworld ( ) posted Mon, 17 May 2010 at 11:39 PM

VERY flattered to be  uncluded amid such talent. Thanks very much!

prutzworks ( ) posted Tue, 18 May 2010 at 2:28 AM · edited Tue, 18 May 2010 at 2:29 AM

congratulations to all, it was hard to choose among all good stuf oploaded last week

minder is meer

lucindawind ( ) posted Tue, 18 May 2010 at 6:44 AM

Congrats to all  the work selected ...   great work and photos !

and thank you for chosing one of mine

Lu

mcanning ( ) posted Tue, 18 May 2010 at 5:08 PM

Much appreciated recognition, thank you!

Geoaskier ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2010 at 9:01 PM

Thank you so much for choosing my Stars......WOW there are some phenomenal shots this week!......Never ceases to amaze all of the talented Photogs on Render....I'm definitely honored to be amongst you....* Big 'O grin*...G 

auntietk ( ) posted Fri, 21 May 2010 at 10:37 PM

Thanks, Bruce!  You always do SUCH a good job with this.  I can't believe it's Friday and I'm just now getting around to looking at LWITG.  That just shows how much I need this feature!  LOL!  It's great to see a few things I missed.  Congratulations to everyone with images chosen this week.  Great stuff!  I'm always impressed as all getout by how talented the folks here are.

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

moochagoo ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2010 at 3:28 AM

Congratulations to all :))

billcody ( ) posted Sat, 29 May 2010 at 6:12 PM

Wonderful collection of stunning photos! Congratulations to all!

aprillove20 ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2010 at 2:24 AM

Perfect images of selection and those are stunning photos.

Job
mining jobs

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.