Sun, Oct 6, 4:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce 7 Beta and error launching DAZ|Studio

Vile ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2010 at 10:08 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 4:30 PM

about a few seconds after it is launched from the Bryce button I get an "error launch Daz|Studio" I am running  3.0.1.144 which I believe to be the latest version.

Anyone else see this?

tom271 ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2010 at 10:56 AM

The version should be... 3.1.0.63...   for the beta...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AnnieD ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2010 at 12:55 PM

No...according to the Daz forum the version should be the very latest one that daz has for download...

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

AnnieD ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2010 at 12:59 PM

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

Vile ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2010 at 5:19 PM

That was the trick they Beta of Daz Studio! Thanks gang!

Vile ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2010 at 5:30 PM

Ok second stupid question it does not seem to import any more...

AnnieD ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2010 at 12:33 AM

Quote - Ok second stupid question it does not seem to import any more...

I've only been importing from DS...and its been working..sorry I don't know any more than that.
I'm on a PC with Vista home prem.  using Bryce 7 Pro and the latest version of DS

[Stuart Chase]

Vile ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2010 at 12:44 PM

Typically you opened Daz brought in a model make your changes and then close Daz and it was automatically imported to Bryce this appears to be broken.

AnnieD ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2010 at 2:28 PM

When I do it...in the new setup...I use the daz button in bryce and then when daz opens and you get your model...and you are ready to send back to bryce....you have to have the model in daz selected and then go to the menu under file and tell daz to send it to bryce..

I have noticed that if I have more than one model to send..I have to have all of them selected or it doesn't send the ones that are not selected.
Also daz stays open and you can work back and forth now between it and bryce...unless you close it.

You still need to check under objects in bryce to make sure that the daz link is broken...sometimes it works and deselects it automatically and sometimes you have to do it.

hope some of that helps

[Stuart Chase]

Vile ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2010 at 1:29 PM

Don't know I am sick of Bryce 7 finding any and every excuse to crash!

AnnieD ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2010 at 2:56 PM

Sorry you are having so much trouble with your bryce.  I guess I've been lucky and really don't have many complaints..

:m_sad:

[Stuart Chase]

cmcc ( ) posted Sun, 13 June 2010 at 12:48 PM

it crashes now and then but for me for the most part it is working. i kind of like the way u can be selective about what u import and i like the way daz stays on. it crashed when i tried to import lights. it is beta. for beta i think it's doing better than should be expected.

Computer Art by Charles McChesney

cmcc ( ) posted Sun, 13 June 2010 at 4:37 PM

Attached Link: picture from my gallery (render in poser 8)

file_454405.jpg

here is a bryce 7 beta where i downloded a poser 8 file into daz studio 3 and sent it o bryce and then further embellished the scene in bryce. the link takes u to

Computer Art by Charles McChesney

nizbeth ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2010 at 9:12 AM

hi We looking for arts who can help in charakters in our game www.lokah.pl

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.